+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP 2024 Gather here

Arjun2000

Apr 6, 2024
Submitted Full Application: February 7th
Application Status: Received

International Education - Career Employment Pathway Stream
Hello, pls I have a question, I am applying under the IES stream
I am currently filling out my EOI, and I was not allocated the 500 points under the Manitoba in demand occupation, I also have a job in my field of study here in Manitoba, and I have a high score of 9 or more in my Celpip.
is there a reason why I wasn’t allocated that point, and would I be allocated the point later after I submit?

infotech

Apr 7, 2024
I just got my nomination letter today. Thank you everyone for your kind words. Best of luck to all of us.

Here is my timeline:
EOI Sep 9th 2023
LAA Sep 29th
Submitted full application: Oct 14th
Received: Oct 14th
Assessment in Process: Feb 28th
Assessment Complete: Mar 12th
Nomination letter: Mar 13th

Spousal Sponsorship
Congrats, we are about same timeline but mine still in Process and my sponsor has not been contacted, was your sponsor contacted?

Here is my timeline:
EOI Sep 9th 2023
LAA Sep 29th
Submitted full application: Nov 20th
Received: Nov 20th
Assessment in Process: Feb 7th

Arjun2000

Apr 6, 2024
Congrats, we are about same timeline but mine still in Process and my sponsor has not been contacted, was your sponsor contacted?

Here is my timeline:
EOI Sep 9th 2023
LAA Sep 29th
I just got my nomination letter today. Thank you everyone for your kind words. Best of luck to all of us.

Here is my timeline:
EOI Sep 9th 2023
LAA Sep 29th

Spousal Sponsorship
Congratulations!!! Pls I have a question.
I am filling out my EOI application and after previewing my score, I did not get 500 for in demand job in manitoba

when I was filling the form
There was a section that had 3 questions and you were supposed to chooses YES or NO.
The question had to do with
1.if you recently graduated from a program in Manitoba in the last 3years
2. If you have an ongoing employment with an employer in the same field of study
3. If you have at least CLB 7 in an English

I filled yes for this question but my score seemed to be really low and I was given no point for in Demand job in Manitoba,

Because I fulfil this 3 conditions, I want to believe I am under the international law education stream

Pls did you have this same issue? Is there a reason why I am not receiving the 500 points or is the system glitching

Arjun2000

Apr 6, 2024
I am filling out my EOI application and after previewing my score, I did not get 500 for in demand job in manitoba

There was a section that had 3 questions and you were supposed to chooses YES or NO.
2. If you have an ongoing employment with an employer in the same field of study

I filled yes for this question but my score seemed to be really low and I was given no point for in Demand job in Manitoba,

Because I fulfil this 3 conditions, I want to believe I am under the international education stream

Pls did you have this same issue? Is there a reason why I am not receiving the 500 points or is the system glitching

Arjun2000

Apr 6, 2024

Here is my timeline:
EOI Sep 9th 2023
LAA Sep 29th

Spousal Sponsorship

Because I fulfil this 3 conditions, I want to believe I am under the international education stream

mpnpIM

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023

Here is my timeline:
EOI Sep 9th 2023
LAA Sep 29th
what stream is yours? education, career pathway or skilled worker?