+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP 2011

sanam gill

Dec 24, 2012
Hello Everyone,

I got refusal letter dated August 30,2012... they stat in letter you having a weak connection to Manitoba was the main reason for your decision not to nominate.

Now I submit a Request for a Formal Review...

what do you think, still any chance?

Thanx
B Gill

hey babbal i am new on this forum, saw your question, i think you should try again and apply to review your application, but yes you can take advise from someone like from good lawyer. so i got a question for you, why did they say you dont have strong connection?? is your another close relative is living in another province or something else??please answer me.

jayalal

Dec 12, 2012
I am not so proficient about MPNP as I am an SINP applicant. I believe that you have applied on 'dependent category'. If so there may be the chance to reject your application stating the reason 'don't have strong relation with the provice' as you don't have any blood relation in that province. And if you are applied under other programs like skilled workers category or entrepreneur category you should take an advice from a legal person or consultant as you have a reason for review.