+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Moving back to Canada from Dubai

The Wonderer

Sep 22, 2014
Hello all,
I am moving back to Canada around end of Nov. I was wondering whether I need to notify the embassy here for my plan to move, and what documents I need to take with me to Canada, such as reference letter from my company, anything related to my bank or car or insurance?
Also, I see some people were asking about cargo companies, Ruby and ISS gave me high prices, while Leader Relocation seems to be reasonably priced, have anyone dealt with them? I am also waiting for a quote from AGS.
Executive-Movers seems to know how to handle a request and the price is the best, but many people recommend to stay away from them.
Thanks a lot in advance.

meldxb

Jan 22, 2012
Get an RTA Driving Experience Letter from RTA Office and also get it attested by MOFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) located near the Consulates area in Bur Dubai.
Leader Pack has provided good service for cargo relocation, this is a recommendation from two of my other friends who used their service but unfortunately I used Executive Movers who quoted a lower price. However if you want your stuff stolen then use Executive Movers :)

meldxb

Jan 22, 2012
Oh and car insurance from overseas nor credit standing from the bank does not count. It a fresh new start for driving history and credit ratings in Canada. Good luck

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
meldxb said:
Oh and car insurance from overseas nor credit standing from the bank does not count. It a fresh new start for driving history and credit ratings in Canada. Good luck
No, you are incorrect. Depending on which province in Canada, car insurance from overseas does count.