+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

moving application to less processing time visa office by changing residency?

joeiraq

Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everybody
i have a question please, I'm Iraqi citizen living in Baghdad now and my family sponsorship application is in Amman visa office. if i move to Turkey and get a resident there does it mean cic will move my application to Ankara visa office to be processed there?, how long this movement will take until the application reach Ankara?
thanks

bigredmoose

Dec 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, AUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
AOR Received.
24-12-2014
File Transfer...
06-01-2015
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
27/04/2015 (COPR)
LANDED..........
08/07/2015
joeiraq said:
hi everybody
i have a question please, I'm Iraqi citizen living in Baghdad now and my family sponsorship application is in Amman visa office. if i move to Turkey and get a resident there does it mean cic will move my application to Ankara visa office to be processed there?, how long this movement will take until the application reach Ankara?
thanks
The problem is CIC processes your application where they want to based on their operational needs. Moving might not make a difference

mercyofGod

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
joeiraq said:
hi everybody
thanks
my Advice is that you need to wait patiently for the Amman Visa Office to process your app because if you change to Turkey, there will be delay in many things, there will be forms that you will need to update and you should have thought about it before filling your app

joeiraq

Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for the answers