+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Most Weird Case You heard ..... PLZ Advice

Physician_ye

Mar 4, 2012
HI all ... I am new to this helpful forum where I hope I will find solution for my case .

I apllied to CIO last May and my case now is in process , I am married and having one daughter whom I mentioned in my application to accopmany me to Canada . I am since 3 years living away from my family in other country where I work and send them monthly money .
The problem is that my wife lastly mentioned that she adopted orophan without my knowledge and he is already on my name adoption date was February 2011 so obviously he is not mentioned in the application .
I do not know what to do whether eto inform VO about it and how I will explaine or to just forget about it hopping that they will not discover .
Note : VO sent me request to explaine why I am living seperatly from my wife this mean that they have doubts and mentioining about new baby will raise their doubts more and more

PLZ help me I am already depressed thinking

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI all ... I am new to this helpful forum where I hope I will find solution for my case
I apllied to CIO last May and my case now is in process , ...............................about new baby will raise their doubts more and more
Hi, Physician_ye
you have to update your family information and include your adopted child. Write the explanation letter that adaptation paper where not ready at the time of sending initial application. Second letter you both have to write & sign (you and your wife) and explain why you both are living separately (you can mention your job and attach spurting documents with letter, money transfer invoices, job offer, adoption papers, etc...) I don't think there will be any doubt if you explain and proof with proper documentations.

Hope that helps,

hmisabpk

Physician_ye

Mar 4, 2012
Thanks alot for your advice ....
I already wrote a message mentioning why we are living separatly with my wife and sent it .
According to the adopted child he was adopted directly after his birth February 2011 , how I will explain this to them especially there is adoption papers he was directly registered to our name ...
Hope to find a solution ;(;(

Physician_ye

Mar 4, 2012
sorry again ...
One more issue , what about not mentioning about the adopted child as we do not intend to take him with us to Canada , will they discover it in background check ?????

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
the case even suspecious to me. Adoption case widout ur knowledge is more fishy to be honest... february to may u totally didnt know about this matter which has to be no excuse. :-[ but however I think you should explain the whole situation to ur caseworker by writing as soon as possible. Explain that ur wife kept the adoption issue hidden to u and u didn't know untill now.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Physician_ye said:
Thanks alot for your advice ....
I already wrote a message mentioning why we are living separatly with my wife and sent it .
According to the adopted child he was adopted directly after his birth February 2011 , how I will explain this to them especially there is adoption papers he was directly registered to our name ...
Hope to find a solution ;(;(
Physician_ye said:
sorry again ...
One more issue , what about not mentioning about the adopted child as we do not intend to take him with us to Canada , will they discover it in background check ?????
Physician_ye said:
HI all ... I am new to this helpful forum where I hope I will find solution for my case .

I apllied to CIO last May and my case now is in process , I am married and having one daughter whom I mentioned in my application to accopmany me to Canada . I am since 3 years living away from my family in other country where I work and send them monthly money .
The problem is that my wife lastly mentioned that she adopted orophan without my knowledge and he is already on my name adoption date was February 2011 so obviously he is not mentioned in the application .
I do not know what to do whether eto inform VO about it and how I will explaine or to just forget about it hopping that they will not discover .
Note : VO sent me request to explaine why I am living seperatly from my wife this mean that they have doubts and mentioining about new baby will raise their doubts more and more

Hi Physician_ye,

Are you telling us that you will "ABANDON" your adopted child? That is simply heartless and sad. Anyways, that is your decision..... :(

How was your wife able to get the child adopted without your permission? I am sure the Adoption agencies conduct mandatory Interviews and security checks with the prospective parents before handing over BABIES or children to their UNKNOWN FUTURE.

If you do not intend to bring your adopted child to Canada, the best thing will be return him/her to the Adoption agency so that he can find a safe and secure home. And secondly, since he is not mentioned on the initial application you need not have to inform VO. But just to be clear from your side, you can mention this mismanagement and clearly explain the situation to your VO.

Sorry, if I sounded harsh.....could not help it. Hope you find a solution for your family and for the unfortunate baby.

Mitali

Physician_ye

Mar 4, 2012
You are all right it is weird and that is why I am afraid to write the VO about it , it will be suspecious for them and probably will refuse my case because of it .... that is why I ma asking if they will know about the child while they will be doing their background check ??????
and for sure I do not intend to leave the unfortunate child he is not guilty in any way

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Physician_ye said:
You are all right it is weird and that is why I am afraid to write the VO about it , it will be suspecious for them and probably will refuse my case because of it .... that is why I ma asking if they will know about the child while they will be doing their background check ??????
and for sure I do not intend to leave the unfortunate child he is not guilty in any way
Hi Physician_Ye.

This is what I understand from what you have written:

1. You applied in May 2011 (Pl correct the dates, if I am wrong) with wife and daughter as accompanying dependent.

2. You are IN PROCESS now ( March 2012)

3. Your wife adopted a child in Feb 2011 (Pls correct date, if I am wrong)

4. So from Feb 2011 to May 2011 ....for 3 months you were unaware of the adoption.

THEREFORE, your application has no mention of the ADOPTED child.

5. You were asked to provide reasons for "Separated Stay" from your spouse....and you have provided the reasons (Probable reason being your JOB....I guess and as opined by hmisabpk). Did you know about the adoption when you provided information to VO regarding his query?

Now, to answer your question based on the information above (provided by you):

a. VO does not know about the adoption so no suspicion from VO's point of view.

b. If you had known the ADOPTION while updating the VO regarding Separated Stay and yet did not inform him of ADOPTION....then that will be MISINTERPRETATION and you could be barred from immigrating (Pl ref to my reasons below).

REASON: Since in your last post you have mentioned that "I do not intend to leave the Child behind" (which is contradictory to what you had said earlier - "We do not want him to accompany us to Canada").....the only option you have is to sponsor him later after you get your PR....and if you sponsor him later then YOUR VO SHOULD KNOW THAT HE WAS ADOPTED, or else he cannot enter Canada and you may be deported for misinterpretation.

6. If the above is true, then THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO CLARIFY THE SITUATION WITH YOUR VO AND INFORM HIM ASAP.

7. Also be advised that you will have to show Proof of funds including him (that is for a family of 4) and have his Meds done too when requested by VO ....even in the event of him NOT ACCOMPANYING you.

Please exert extreme caution to deal with this situation......your decision is IMPORTANT to your family and to the adopted child.

Forgive me as I thought you were going to abandon the child.....maybe he is the LUCKY ONE for you. :)

Mitali

Physician_ye

Mar 4, 2012
Thanks a lot for your help , I will be honest with you in this message hopping you can help me more
Note : X is my country
Y is my wife's country

I am X citizen who studied in Y , I am married to Y citizen since 2004 while I was still student there and we got our daughter the same year . Our marriage is not acceptable in X due to traditions so I had to hide it from my family especially that I was dependent to my father and it is still hidden to the current date . Year 2008 and because I had no possible work opportunity in Y I left for X to start work so I can gain the experience needed to apply for FSW category of Canada immigration .

This was accomplished on May 2010 to that day I was connected to my family only by phone calls and sending them monthly amount of money which was not sufficient for their living but it was the maximum I could sent .
January of this year I had the opportunity to visit my family we had wonderful 15 days and things were more than fine . After returning to X my wife informed me with much regret that the child she introduced to me as her sister son was the baby she carried for a family and could not give him up after delivery . Sure I was shocked but as they say love can forgive anything I had nothing but to forgive her and try to live the future .

I carry no hate for the child he is unfortunate , I will try to show him that he is the same to me as my beloved daughter , he should only know me as his father . But I should also search for a solution as I can not live with them in Y where there is no work for me and can not live in X with them because of traditions especially after my new son .

By the way my wife registered the baby to my name directly after birth so I am registered as married with daughter and son in Y while still single in X .

Hope you can give me advice regarding this and still one matter I answered there question about reason for living separately from my wife before knowing about the baby . I am totally honest with you now

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Physician_ye said:
:'( I know it is strange case , but couls any one give me advice what to do ????
Dear the story you are telling is like a novel of secrets. Your wife didnt tell about the child, you didnt tell about the marriage, etc etc. I think you first think about the future of that little angle you have adopted and then think about yourself.
Best of luck and dont be so selfish that we DONT WANT TO TAKE THAT CHILD WITH US :( Its sad bro.
Your statement made all of us sad on this forum

YTNZ

Apr 26, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011 encashed on 06/05/2011
Doc's Request.
06-02-2012 / 30-10-2012
Nomination.....
PER 03-06-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
08-07-2011
Med's Request
30-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-11-2012 / Medical received line 07-12-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
6-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
decision made: 1-3-13 Visa Date: 27-02-13 Passport Received: 5-3-13
LANDED..........
Hopefully June 2013
Physician_ye said:
1- the baby she carried for a family and could not give him up after delivery .
2- I can not live with them in Y where there is no work for me and can not live in X with them because of traditions especially after my new son .
3- By the way my wife registered the baby to my name directly after birth so I am registered as married with daughter and son in Y while still single in X .
I can see that you can't tell the immigration office that the child is adopted because it's your wife's natural son, and he was registered by your names immediately after birth, so his birth cetificate indicates you as his biological father, correct? so I understand that from the legal side this child is your own child unless you legally denied him. So in my opinion you can't present this child to the immigration officer as an adopted child.

Another issue that you can't tell them that you didn't know about your own child for more than three or four months. To solve this issue you have to take the risk by either to explain everything to the immigration officer like what you did with us, or you can make any other excuse for not including the child at the time of the application, e.g. you wife feared to tell you about him, or his official documents were not ready at the time of the application.

In my opinion both options are risky, so take the shortest way and be honest with the immigration officer. In the end they can ban you forever from entering Canada for misrepresentation but they won't for telling the truth.

Physician_ye

Mar 4, 2012
YTNZ said:
I can see that you can't tell the immigration office that the child is adopted because it's your wife's natural son, and he was registered by your names immediately after birth, so his birth cetificate indicates you as his biological father, correct? so I understand that from the legal side this child is your own child unless you legally denied him. So in my opinion you can't present this child to the immigration officer as an adopted child.

Another issue that you can't tell them that you didn't know about your own child for more than three or four months. To solve this issue you have to take the risk by either to explain everything to the immigration officer like what you did with us, or you can make any other excuse for not including the child at the time of the application, e.g. you wife feared to tell you about him, or his official documents were not ready at the time of the application.

In my opinion both options are risky, so take the shortest way and be honest with the immigration officer. In the end they can ban you forever from entering Canada for misrepresentation but they won't for telling the truth.

I told you that is the most weird case you ever heard ... How I will explain for the officer that he is my son if I was in other country , how I made my wife pregnant then .... I am really depressed

loggan

Apr 18, 2010
people dont throw stones at Physician Ye. His wife carried pregnancy for a family and couldnt gv baby there. Why? Legally and or morally that family needs there baby. if they dont want him ,only then shud Physician and Ye discuss on how to take hm up. Forum members by u supporting the baby to be taken away from his genetic parents doesnt help him. These people were probably desperate to hv a child and they deserve to get hm back. Then Physician can continue his life with his biological family.