+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Most important and urgent:::Visit visa of parent rather than super visa

Sheri86

Aug 18, 2021
Hello every one.

I am going to apply visit visa for my parent who are pakistani national and they are in the Pakistan too.. My questions are as follows::

1) Whats location/address of canadian embassy ? Islamabad / karachi / abu dhabi?
2) Thier biometric is still valid until 2027. Should they go for new biometric? Actually they have new passport which ll be valid until 2032. So i need visit visa validity until expiry of passport . Which one factor governs ? expiry of passort ? expiry of biometric?
3) my parents are eligible for supervisa this time but i donot want to apply for super visa. Because my father's medical will get failed. He is 74 year old with diabetic and blood presure medical condition and had open heart surgery and kidney stone surgery in 2005 etc. But He is passing healthy life in Pakistan. But still i donot want to take a risk for rejection in medical. They have already canadian visit visa but it ll get expired in Dec 2022. So they have plan to visit me in the canada in coming summer 2023. So i am applying their visit visa only rather than supervisa. Is there any issue or chance of rejection if i m going to apply visit visa rather than supervisa??? They have good travel history too. They have visited singapore India New zeeland too.

Please guide or suggest or pass any comments so that i can make application perfect and get approval.

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Hello every one.

I am going to apply visit visa for my parent who are pakistani national and they are in the Pakistan too.. My questions are as follows::

1) Whats location/address of canadian embassy ? Islamabad / karachi / abu dhabi?
2) Thier biometric is still valid until 2027. Should they go for new biometric? Actually they have new passport which ll be valid until 2032. So i need visit visa validity until expiry of passport . Which one factor governs ? expiry of passort ? expiry of biometric?
3) my parents are eligible for supervisa this time but i donot want to apply for super visa. Because my father's medical will get failed. He is 74 year old with diabetic and blood presure medical condition and had open heart surgery and kidney stone surgery in 2005 etc. But He is passing healthy life in Pakistan. But still i donot want to take a risk for rejection in medical. They have already canadian visit visa but it ll get expired in Dec 2022. So they have plan to visit me in the canada in coming summer 2023. So i am applying their visit visa only rather than supervisa. Is there any issue or chance of rejection if i m going to apply visit visa rather than supervisa??? They have good travel history too. They have visited singapore India New zeeland too.

Please guide or suggest or pass any comments so that i can make application perfect and get approval.
1. Since u r applying from Pakistan so you should address to Canadian Embassy Islamabad, irrespective whichever office will handle.. we all knows that Pakistani applications are handled by Abu Dhabi

2. if u r applying through new portal then there is an option to request new biometric if u want longer validity of the trv

3. for trv you can issue invitation letter as well as add your financials and can take full responsibility however your parents have to submit their financials and ties to home country to get the approval as your financials will be considered as secondary

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello every one.

Seniors are very often asked to do medical with TRVs. The length of TRV is determined by IRCC based on your application strength up to 10 years. No need for a new biometric. Application information all available online.