+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Moroccan Morocco Family Composition Certificate Kashf El Ahl Sigil el Madani

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone sponsored or sponsoring their spouse from Morocco?

Do you know what the Family Composition Certificate Kashf El Ahl Sigil el Madani is and where spouse can get this done from?

Thanks

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Hello,

We did not need this certificate you are talking about for the marriage.
Maybe it depends on the town you are in. I know different places have different requirements.
You can ask your the Adoul to be sure, but I know we did not need it.

The only place my Husband's family members were mentioned at all was on the sponsorship application.

Good luck with everything.

joecreosta said:
Anyone sponsored or sponsoring their spouse from Morocco?

Do you know what the Family Composition Certificate Kashf El Ahl Sigil el Madani is and where spouse can get this done from?

Thanks

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hoping75 said:
Hello,

We did not need this certificate you are talking about for the marriage.
Maybe it depends on the town you are in. I know different places have different requirements.
You can ask your the Adoul to be sure, but I know we did not need it.

The only place my Husband's family members were mentioned at all was on the sponsorship application.

Good luck with everything.
i meant to ask you if this was required for the SPONSORSHIP application. because on the PART 3 forms to be filled by the person being SPONSORED in AFRICA region MUST provide this supporting documentation.....any clue?

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Would you possibly be talking about proof of family members, as with a case that you have children accompanying you to Canada to prove that they are your children? That is the only thing I can think of that would require that certificate.

joecreosta said:
i meant to ask you if this was required for the SPONSORSHIP application. because on the PART 3 forms to be filled by the person being SPONSORED in AFRICA region MUST provide this supporting documentation.....any clue?

FamilyMan

Jul 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2009
AOR Received.
05-01-2010
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Done....
13-08-2009
Passport Req..
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2010
Hi joecreosta,

I have sponsored my wife from Morocco and I am familiar with the Family Composition Certificate Kashf El Ahl Sigil el Madani that the Sponsorship forms are requesting.

This is a "Family Booklet" that is in Arabic and French that has the information of both parents and offspring (i.e. Date of Birth, place of birth etc.)

This would most likely be in the possession of your spouse’s parent’s possession. I just photocopied the booklet while I was in Morocco and sent it in with my sponsorship papers.

Sorry for taking so long to reply to this post but I just saw it now and I hope this information is still of use to you

Good luck

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
hi
i dont think you need that document,because your husband's birth certificat has the same informations they have on (kashf elahal)
and as you know,you have to send those documents of your husband with the forms:birth certificat,police clearance,his residency certificate,a copie of his passport(or his identify card)
i hope i helped a littel,,,,lol

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you people for helpign. good to see many people accepting in rabat office. only issue is long time wait kills everyone

stealth

Star Member
Sep 3, 2008
You can get them from your parents birth city, if you go to the local government office there, they will tell you how to get it.

But like stated before, someone in your family should have it.

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
you only need that document when you are accompanying your child to canada,to proove it that you are his real father,and that he is your real mother,,,or when you are accompnaying your parents too,to proove the same thing
have a good day everybody

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks guys. i didnt need this document. as we both never been married before or have any kids.

thanks Gladiateur19 (someone's boytoy) hope u know what it means lol