+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

More information needed by MyCIC.

Jimjo

Oct 16, 2013
So I've put in my application and submitted all my forms. Then today I received an email from MyCIC saying.

"Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six
months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate | In addition to your previously submitted Police Certificate, please provide a Traffic History Report from Victoria. This must be received at this office by: 12/13/2013

The problem is I can't get a drivers history from Victoria as I never changed my license from New South Wales. I lived in Victoria for a year but never changed my license. There is no where I can find to submit a letter saying that. There is a new section where you upload all the forms for a police certificate. Looked at it and I can't upload a letter there just a police certificate as it has sections for dates and issuing country.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Jimjo said:
So I've put in my application and submitted all my forms. Then today I received an email from MyCIC saying.

"Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six
months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate | In addition to your previously submitted Police Certificate, please provide a Traffic History Report from Victoria. This must be received at this office by: 12/13/2013

The problem is I can't get a drivers history from Victoria as I never changed my license from New South Wales. I lived in Victoria for a year but never changed my license. There is no where I can find to submit a letter saying that. There is a new section where you upload all the forms for a police certificate. Looked at it and I can't upload a letter there just a police certificate as it has sections for dates and issuing country.
You apply for a driver's history for Victoria, or as CIC says:

IMPORTANT AND MANDATORY: Additional requirements apply for those who lived in or currently live in the States of Queensland and/or Victoria after their 18th birthday:

Residents of Queensland must submit a Traffic History which goes back to their 18th birthday or the day on which their first Australian driver’s licence was issued.
Residents of Victoria must submit a Licence History Search which goes back to their 18th birthday or the day on which their first Australian driver’s licence was issued.

Applicants who are unable to provide a Traffic History or a Licence History Search must provide evidence, issued by the Queensland and/or Victoria roads authority, stating that the person has never held a driver’s licence in that state.

Jimjo

Oct 16, 2013
I have looked all over the Vicroads website to find out how to get a letter saying I have never had a Victorian licence. All I can find is how to get a drivers history when you have a victorian licence.

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
Jimjo said:
I have looked all over the Vicroads website to find out how to get a letter saying I have never had a Victorian licence. All I can find is how to get a drivers history when you have a victorian licence.
I used the contact us for, to request one. I got it in a couple of weeks