+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Morden Manitoba prrovincial program.....join here..share views

Juliana Teani

Dec 20, 2015
Hello, Morden Village.

How was your immigration programme? Did you get that?

I want to apply for Morden too.

Thank you.

mordenvillage

Feb 4, 2015
hi juliana, after applying i got this message

Thank you for your interest in immigrating to Morden through our community’s Immigration Initiative. Your application was reviewed and compared to others who have also applied during the time period ending march 1, 2015.
Please note that we receive a very large number of qualified applications, and only approximately 5% of the applicants can be selected for further processing. We choose applications that will be the best fit for our employers based on their current needs.

Unfortunately your application was not chosen for further processing in Morden’s Immigration Initiative.

There are other ways you may research of immigrating to Canada including the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (another stream), temporary foreign worker programs, and the Citizenship and Immigration Federal programs including the new express entry program.

Unless our target occupations or your circumstances change, please wait at least 6 months before reapplication to our program.

We hope that one of these other methods will be successful for you.

If you have had a skype interview, please disregard this email!

Kind regards,

Shelly Voth, CHRP
Immigration Coordinator - City of Morden
133 - 7th Street, Morden, Manitoba, Canada
Ph: 204-822-2572 Fax: 204-822-6494

Twitter: @MordenImmigration

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Hi all! We submitted our aplication kast april 8th and got a reply on the same day. It says
Thank you for your interest in immigrating to Morden, Manitoba! Your application will be reviewed before June 1, 2016.

Please note that we receive a very large number of qualified applications, and only some of the qualified applicants will be selected for our program.

You will receive a response on or before June 1, 2016 regarding whether your application was chosen for further consideration towards an exploratory visit.

I dont know whats next. Am i supposed to received an invitation for skype interview?

Apr 12, 2016
mordenvillage said:
hi rohit i applied morden immigration programme in january 2015
ROHIT22JC said:
Is their any one who has applied for Morden Manitoba Provincial program
Hi mordenvillage, plz could you share your occupation at the moment when you have applied to Morden.

jerwin

Aug 15, 2017
hi! i got an email requesting for my Certificates and Transcript of Records from morden coordinator, i just want to know what is the next step after i received this email?