+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Portal 2 Delay - Track Timelines Here!!!

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
All they say is you have to wait. The question is I can see ECPOR number on application tracker - Can I apply for OHIP based on that?
CoPR # on tracker means nothing for netx steps

You need eCoPR to apply for anything which acts like a PR card

Do you know if a Mail was sent by VO and lost? Did you ask IRCC during your call?

SM08161995

Aug 29, 2023

Do you know if a Mail was sent by VO and lost? Did you ask IRCC during your call?
I did not ask that. However on august 16th I got a reply to my mail saying they would be sending me credentials soon but no reply after that

Reactions: BA101

MrShrek

Oct 4, 2022
EE PNP Inland (Alberta Accelerated Tech Pathway)
1 dependant
PVO: CIO Sydney
SVO: Ottawa

September 1 - got portal 1 email (Montreal IRCC)
September 4 - COPR number available in tracker
September 11 - got portal 2 email

SM08161995

Aug 29, 2023
Not yet.
I will send a webform to them soon. Over 6 weeks of waiting while some people get theirs in a few days.

This is not a complain at all. I am just starting to get worried if my application has been missed somehow in their systems.
I am in same situation. It's been almost 6 weeks. Emailed, called and also raised web form. It's really frustrating.

Reactions: bhav1205

SM08161995

Aug 29, 2023

Got this reply from MP' office.

I have reached out to IRCC for an update and have received the following information:

CEC
- Received Apr 11, 2023
- Approved on Aug 3, 2023
- pre-mail sent on Aug 4, 2023 to which they replied
- has to wait for landing team to get back to them
- COPR expires Apr 12 2024

Your application is already approved and now all that is left is to wait to do your landing. That is done with a different department and there is nothing left to do but wait. Unfortunately, we cannot push this step.

Reactions: Shabanoo and BA101

achebe8190

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
I am in same situation. It's been almost 6 weeks. Emailed, called and also raised web form. It's really frustrating.
Are you talking about receiving your CoPR after the application has been approved? I don’t know if this information will help you at this stage but you can ask the most recent CoPR recipients how long they waited for theirs… https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application. Good luck though! I know it must be frustrating to be so close and have to wait

binny96

Aug 21, 2023
P1 email: July 31st (replied same day)
P2 email: still waiting ........
VO Montreal

I see some people receiving P2 emails even if they have received P1 after me. Is it really this just random? I'm a solo CEC apllicant, I thought these are usually processed faster. But I'll just keep waiting since there is nothing I can do.
Hey, any update on portal 2?

bhav1205

Apr 10, 2023
hey guys, I found this forum today!
My timeline is
P1: 31st July (I replied with all the details within 2 hours)
I did also reply to the email again after 2 weeks.
P2: STILL WAITING!! (that's 49 days)
I called them and the rep said he could only ask me to wait and or raise a webform. I did send in a webform and the reply was "We’re experiencing a high volume of requests, so our response may be delayed. We’ll respond to your inquiry as soon as possible." This is so ridiculous now!!