+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal office, oath...

zineb83

Oct 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So we receive the invitation via email or mail canada post ?! Bc I did receive any mail correspondence from cic all via email ?! So the oath ceremony should be the same !?

zedodo

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
So we receive the invitation via email or mail canada post ?! Bc I did receive any mail correspondence from cic all via email ?! So the oath ceremony should be the same !?
I think oath is by "la poste", never heard by email

zineb83

Oct 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I met the lady in the same test office last week she gave it back to me , :)

Reactions: zedodo

tjs11

Jul 6, 2017
I just checked my status and... Hooray! I knew it. :):):):) I am so happy! This is the best day in my life. I just checked this damn status and... nothing. Just nothing has been changed since April. 900 people and no me among them.:(

Reactions: zineb83

zineb83

Oct 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think the invitation will come in the mail not online status , so you need to wait I know it is long time since April , wish you good luck good news this week :)

Acho

Aug 9, 2017
It is nice to have this window open :) i have my test on the 11 July once I am dm i will be following you hahahhaha :) i hope Montreal people will share these experiences
Hi can you tell me about your test,i have small kids,they dont let me study

zineb83

Oct 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I used the online practice , Richmond library and I got DM 2 days after the test