+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal office, oath...

Montreal2017

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Hi guys,
Today, was my oath ceremony!!

I just wanted to thank all of you for your help and guidance.
This forum was of a tremendous help.

About the ceremony:

It was indicated to get there at 9:00am.

They started to check the documents at 9am, but the ceremony started around 10am; we were done by 10h35.

Those who wanted to take pictures with the judge could do so at that time, if not you could just leave.

In total we were 275.

Most people were dressed up. However, some were in jeans and t shirts, flip flops and short shorts.

I wish all of you good luck.

zineb83

Oct 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I passed my ceremony today at 14 pm , thanks to your help on this forum , today last step good luck to you all

Reactions: zedodo

zedodo

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
I called CIC today because I am back from holidays and I wanted to know if I need t renew my PR card since no news for ceremony yet. I asked if they see any schedule on my file and they said I am ready to go for ceremony but they said to wait. I dont need to renew my PR, so that s good news!

Montrealapplicant

Apr 27, 2017
I called CIC today because I am back from holidays and I wanted to know if I need t renew my PR card since no news for ceremony yet. I asked if they see any schedule on my file and they said I am ready to go for ceremony but they said to wait. I dont need to renew my PR, so that s good news!

I called CIC a month ago and they told me that all verifications are done and i will receive my oath invitation soon... but still waiting!!! DM 29 juin.

LNZ

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
Hi, my case is IP since the 25 of July and still didn't get a test invite. Does this seem like a normal timeline for Montreal office? (yes I am a newbie)
Thanks and good luck to everyone :)

Application sent: 15 June
AOR: July 21
IP: July 25
Test Invite:??

LNZ

zedodo

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Hi, my case is IP since the 25 of July and still didn't get a test invite. Does this seem like a normal timeline for Montreal office? (yes I am a newbie)
Thanks and good luck to everyone :)

Application sent: 15 June
AOR: July 21
IP: July 25
Test Invite:??

LNZ
It s normal, I got my test invite after 3 months in IP

Reactions: LNZ

LNZ

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
It s normal, I got my test invite after 3 months in IP
Thank you! I see from your timeline you're almost at the end of the journey. There are 6 ceremonies in October, I hope you will be in one of them.
Good luck

Reactions: zedodo

mmacedo

Star Member
Jul 5, 2012
Montreal, QC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got the Oath invitation when checking eCAS this morning. So happy!!!

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 3, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on April 25, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on May 10, 2017.
  4. We sent you a notice on July 12, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 15, 2017 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
  5. We sent you a notice on September 21, 2017 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 10, 2017 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
:):):)

LNZ

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 3, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on April 25, 2017.
  4. We sent you a notice on July 12, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 15, 2017 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
  5. We sent you a notice on September 21, 2017 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 10, 2017 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Congratulations!!!

zedodo

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017

Congrats!!