+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Office April Oath

osjacume

Mar 3, 2017
Good!! However it wouldn’t surprise me if I don’t get oath invite for April (already used to wait longggggg from IRCC)
Did any you guys get an invitation for oath ceremony in Mtl for April 12th? they usually send the invitation letter 2 weeks before the ceremony takes place. I'd like to be more optimistic but this is very typical from this office.;)

cedros123

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Did any you guys get an invitation for oath ceremony in Mtl for April 12th? they usually send the invitation letter 2 weeks before the ceremony takes place. I'd like to be more optimistic but this is very typical from this office.;)
Yes there's one invitation on the spreadsheet, if you don't have it, that will be for the week of April 16th or after ....

osjacume

Mar 3, 2017
Guys,

I just received notice to appear to take the oath for citizenship on April 25th (mtl). Test passed on Feb 7th, DM Feb 9th and my wife's application status changed today to DM.

Thanks

Reactions: gino007

DRRD

Feb 8, 2018
Guys,

I just received notice to appear to take the oath for citizenship on April 25th (mtl). Test passed on Feb 7th, DM Feb 9th and my wife's application status changed today to DM.

Thanks
Congrats and so did one of my friends!!

lonleyplanet1995

Jan 13, 2018
hello
still waiting for DM .
my test was on March 14th .
anyone else still waiting for DM ?
is it true that my application considered as a non-routine because they have asked me to provide fingerprint !?
is everyone who submitted FP is a non-routine !?.
there are hundreds of people from c6 applications who submitted FP . is all these people are non routine ??

DRRD

Feb 8, 2018
hello
still waiting for DM .
my test was on March 14th .
anyone else still waiting for DM ?
is it true that my application considered as a non-routine because they have asked me to provide fingerprint !?
is everyone who submitted FP is a non-routine !?.
there are hundreds of people from c6 applications who submitted FP . is all these people are non routine ??
Nope, FP has become somewhat of a norm.
Several of my friends have been asked for PF and their applications continue the regular path. Including some whose apps were urgent and processed in 3-4 months. A couple of them have asked the call centers agents this very question, they all say what I said.

Libanais

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
inchalla soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshalla
Congrats for all who get the oath ceremony on 25th April, i am still waiting (DM on 1st March)-