+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Office April Oath

DRRD

Feb 8, 2018
Guys, I've seen that all offices except Montreal has their April oath schedule already online. Is anybody scheduled to take the oath in Montreal in April? Has anybody heard anything about it?

I know that letters are sent two weeks before the ceremony but just curious...

Thanks!

Reactions: vancouverbc2013

lonleyplanet1995

Jan 13, 2018
Guys, I've seen that all offices except Montreal has their April oath schedule already online. Is anybody scheduled to take the oath in Montreal in April? Has anybody heard anything about it?

I know that letters are sent two weeks before the ceremony but just curious...

Thanks!
same here still waiting for DM and oath invite . can you please share when was your DM ?

lonleyplanet1995

Jan 13, 2018
In our case test passed on Feb 7th and DM on Feb 9th however my wife is still IP and both waiting for oath invite. Mtl office very quiet lately.

Just wait... no choice
good luck man .you got your DM 3 days after test which's good and soon you will be hearing from them .
I had my test passed on the 14th of March and still no DM yet . any one else passed the test in March and still wait for DM Montreal ?

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
In our case test passed on Feb 7th and DM on Feb 9th however my wife is still IP and both waiting for oath invite. Mtl office very quiet lately.

Just wait... no choice
by the way I attended the same test session and I got my DM on the 9th of Feb ,, and still no news or updates ,, also Montreal office does not want to break his head to update its session ,, very classic

Reactions: vancouverbc2013

itslulutime

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Montreal
LANDED..........
01-12-2013
good luck man .you got your DM 3 days after test which's good and soon you will be hearing from them .
I had my test passed on the 14th of March and still no DM yet . any one else passed the test in March and still wait for DM Montreal ?
I have same case as @osjacume , my hubby and I took the test Feb 28th... im still IP and he got DM next day...

Reactions: lonleyplanet1995

Libanais

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
inchalla soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshalla
For me I did my exam on 20 February ( Montreal) , 1st Of March DM and still waiting the oath invite