+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal june2014 test passers

Quebec resident

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Hi
let's creat this topic to be informed about oath invitations for people who passed there test in montreal in june
here is my timeline
1/Application received 24 june 2013
2/in process 05 september 2013
3/test 05 june 2014
4/oath ??????????
good luck every one

jimmysky

Mar 11, 2014
I did it in Quebec City third of June, but at the end of interview they asked whether we want oath schedule in Montreal or Quebec City and all that I know asked for Montreal because they said it comes sooner 2-4 months. it seems June is hectic month for judges in Montreal so we should expect oath later!

Silver77

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
ı didint understand...You live at Quebec city and took the interview before test? and you came to Montreal to take the test?

Quebec resident

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
The interview was little hard, the CO was little rude with me , a submitted a lot of residency evideces ( about 2 kgs weight of papers, ), even though she was not convicted 100%
I am waiting to receive RQ,

jimmysky

Mar 11, 2014
I did test and then interview in Quebec City third of June. At the end of interview, interviewer asked where I like to have oath (Quebec City or Montreal) I said Montreal.
So if judge approve our case, we will have citizenship ceremony in Montreal.

jimmysky

Mar 11, 2014
Sorry, I get it. I am not considered as "Montreal june2014 test passers". But I think my file will process like you "Montreal june2014 test passers"

Silver77

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
I though test is gonna be difficult,interview is more easier ..But it was opposite, test was easier than I assume.

Officer pushed hard me also some part of interview..Now waiting judge will approve my file.

A lot of bureaucracy ...

hasb1901

Feb 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silver77,what do you mean by officer pushed hard ?
do you have any self employed or unemployed period during the relevant 4 years.
I am asking cause I have a test @ Mtl on June 11.
Thx

Yanor

Jan 27, 2014
hello i ll take my test next week.

For those who took it, how was it? do you remember some questions that came in? thanks

Silver77

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
Hasb , ı had some period that I was unemployed..Officer was more focused on work issues.

I was injured and not able to work. I am not too comfortable even if I passed the test and have my
all documentation ( ielts test, 1095 days etc). As a current law, I am supposed to get my citizenship but
I dont understand why this much bureaucracy.

Is anyone know what are the negative possibilities at that point?

mchakaal

May 26, 2014
Quebec resident said:
The interview was little hard, the CO was little rude with me , a submitted a lot of residency evideces ( about 2 kgs weight of papers, ), even though she was not convicted 100%
I am waiting to receive RQ,
Quebec resident, what kind of questions did the interviewer asked you? Why do you think you will get RQ after submitting evidence? Can you please share?

Silver77

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
My interviewer was more focused on work and education history past 4 years. She was not rude at all
but nor polite either. At the end of interview,she told me that we will send your file to judge for approval.

Is there any chances to get RQ at this point? Judge could ask RQ as well?