+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal immigration useless

Vips1410

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
they seized my passport when I applied my asylum case in 2020 I got my pr got married here in 2021 with my gf I got my pr card is 2022 after getting my pr in jan 2022 I withdrew my asylum case I went 3 times Montreal immigration office they told me my passport is with them not with border security force because I have withdrew my asylum case I got my pr in family category so I am free to take my passport and I can fly in my home country cos I don’t come under in asylum seeker category now but problem is no one in office to talk to you security guard won’t even let u in they just give me one email I got automated reply they have asked my all my details my name uci passport number I did but it’s been more than one month I have no idea I told them it’s urgent my mom sick I need to visit asap but still not getting any reply I don’t know what to do can anyone help how to get passport from Montreal immigration because of corona they don’t work it’s impossible to know what they doing I have no idea when they will send my passport it’s been more than 1 month so stressful time for me and family .