+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montréal Applicants Oct. 2017 after C6

LNZ

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
Congratulationssss ... very happy for you ... There is light at the end of the tunnel
Thank you my friend. Yes there still seems to people working in Montreal Office :D. Yours will come soon. I somehow still think there is still some invitations for the 1st of July that weren't sent yet. We can't have 7 ceremonies and no evident invites on both english and french forums.

LNZ

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
Co

Congrats! It seems you have been waiting for a long time since June. Were you requested to send extra docs?
I have. My IP was one of the longest I've seen on this forum (151 days!). To be fair I had A LOT of travel and yes they did request for additional information. In addition to the copy of my passport (all pages), they also requested for the entry and exits from the US and UAE. They even requested for my Emirates Skywards statement.

Reactions: gino007

gino007

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
I have. My IP was one of the longest I've seen on this forum (151 days!). To be fair I had A LOT of travel and yes they did request for additional information. In addition to the copy of my passport (all pages), they also requested for the entry and exits from the US and UAE. They even requested for my Emirates Skywards statement.
Thanks for the reply. Good luck and enjoy becoming a Canadian!

Reactions: LNZ and CAN.east

LNZ

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
congrats and all the best
I'm a 159 days since in process and still without a DM
Sorry to hear. Do you also have a lot of travel? Did you provide all the required documents? If yes then there’s nothing to worry about. This delay is partly to ensure that you meet the physical presence requirements and partly because of the security check. The security check more often than not is the main delay (depending on which country you’re from). I know it’s easier said than done but what you need is patience. Good things come to those who wait. All the best!!

Reactions: lonleyplanet1995

tbakirmtl

Jun 19, 2017
Montreal
AOR Received.
29-11-2017
LANDED..........
21-04-2011
79 days since DM and counting.... mixed feelings.....
Has anybody been asked to provide more documents after DM?
Is it normal that my kids [less than 16] still show as IP while my wife and I are DM?

lonleyplanet1995

Jan 13, 2018
Sorry to hear. Do you also have a lot of travel? Did you provide all the required documents? If yes then there’s nothing to worry about. This delay is partly to ensure that you meet the physical presence requirements and partly because of the security check. The security check more often than not is the main delay (depending on which country you’re from). I know it’s easier said than done but what you need is patience. Good things come to those who wait. All the best!!
I have zero travel , been in Canada since almost 10 years and never traveled outside canada , never had any
security issue ! I must did remind the officer of someone back in high school

Reactions: egghead

egghead

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
I have zero travel , been in Canada since almost 10 years and never traveled outside canada , never had any
security issue ! I must did remind the officer of someone back in high school
The person who took his lunch money, or his girlfriend, or made the varsity soccer team instead of him.

bubamara

Feb 20, 2018
79 days since DM and counting.... mixed feelings.....
Has anybody been asked to provide more documents after DM?
Is it normal that my kids [less than 16] still show as IP while my wife and I are DM?
I've just verified, what I've never done for my son (under 16), he is in process, while I'm DM since March.

QC

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
04-09-2013
Med's Request
09-09-2013
Med's Done....
12-09-2013
Interview........
RPRF Req. & Sent: 11-12-2013
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2014
Haven't received any email (inbox + spam). Checked ecas today:

We sent you a notice on June 18, 2018 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on July 10, 2018 ...

However, I don't know where am I supposed to go to take oath :D

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
Didn't received any email (inbox + spam). Checked ecas today:

We sent you a notice on June 18, 2018 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on July 10, 2018 ...

However, I don't know were am I supposed to go to take oath :D
Congratulations !!!! call them they will send it again

Reactions: Digimtl87