+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montréal Applicants Oct. 2017 after C6

vancouverbc2013

Sep 20, 2013
vancouverbc2013
Why did you move to MTL anyway? Most people I know want to get out of here.

I feel for you. Wish you best of luck and speedy ending.
Thank you so much! very kind of you!!! I speak both languages fluently.. I though Vancouver was ridiculously expensive.. but didn't imagine it could ever be so different.. moving back by Oct..

Reactions: Vivallo

vancouverbc2013

Sep 20, 2013
Sorry to hear that! At least they are working on your application, my since January nothing, Dead, I haven't travel I wont get RQ, but I don't know whats happening, with my application
Sorry to hear that too :-( I wish (pray god almighty) we all get done fast and FAIRLY asap I am really sick of waiting wana move on and make plans like normal people.
I had sacrificed enough for this bs.
I know they working on mine the question is for how long? Like do they really need this much time checking on 1 applicant?! (Again I been here 11years!) pretty much feels “Canadian” already.

Reactions: capermanet

capermanet

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Sorry to hear that too :-( I wish (pray god almighty) we all get done fast and FAIRLY asap I am really sick of waiting wana move on and make plans like normal people.
I had sacrificed enough for this bs.
I know they working on mine the question is for how long? Like do they really need this much time checking on 1 applicant?! (Again I been here 11years!) pretty much feels “Canadian” already.
Me to, 10 so far, I cant even do any plans for my future anymore, I just don't get it why my application has stall.

Reactions: vancouverbc2013

vancouverbc2013

Sep 20, 2013
Do you know, how process works? what kind of information they will provide me? how long is process?
it is like a very detailed PDF you get free of charge about your file. like exactly what has happened and when? kinda give u an idea more or less if ur near the end..
You request online and you get it after a month. mine for example says Security: Passed, language: passed, Knowledge: Passed, Residency: In process. Prohibition: not yet started (as of April 10) I am hoping there has been some movements since then.

Reactions: capermanet

Hey

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
it is like a very detailed PDF you get free of charge about your file. like exactly what has happened and when? kinda give u an idea more or less if ur near the end..
You request online and you get it after a month. mine for example says Security: Passed, language: passed, Knowledge: Passed, Residency: In process. Prohibition: not yet started (as of April 10) I am hoping there has been some movements since then.[/QUOTE

If I may ask Vancouver! Is your status DM or IP ?! Thx

capermanet

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
You request online and you get it after a month. mine for example says Security: Passed, language: passed, Knowledge: Passed, Residency: In process. Prohibition: not yet started (as of April 10) I am hoping there has been some movements since then.
Thank you so much vancouverbc2013!, I requested last night after our discussion, I look forward to see whats happening.

Reactions: vancouverbc2013