+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Projet Quebec Update (January 13, 2016)

Jpcv19

Mar 13, 2014
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Last hour - My project Québec

New dates of receipt of applications for skilled workers candidates

January 13, 2016 - Since its launch, the online service My Québec project was a high-traffic from candidates who wish to apply for a Quebec selection certificate under the regular program for skilled workers . To date , nearly 15,000 accounts were created , proof of the interest of many candidates who plan to immigrate to Quebec.

This may make access difficult in Quebec My project, since only a limited number of users can connect simultaneously to the platform.

In order to give candidates the opportunity to create their account and to fulfill their demand for Quebec Selection Certificate for the next period for receipt of requests, the Department announced that this period will be adapted to allow more time for candidates.

So :

- Candidates have until 25 January 2016 to create their account in the secure space Quebec My project;
after that date, it will not be possible to create a new account for the current reception period ;

- between January 26 and February 15, 2016 , candidates who have an account My Québec project can access it to complete the online Quebec Selection Certificate Application Form ;

- as of February 16, 2016 , it will be possible to submit an application and pay the required fees. The receipt of applications period will end March 31, 2016.

During this period, the Department will receive a maximum of 2,800 applications under the regular program for skilled workers . Note that the Applications must be submitted online through the secure My space Quebec project.

Recall that the candidates in hand a validated job offer or temporarily residing in Québec can submit their application at any time , except from January 25 to February 17, 2016 , through My Québec project.

Candidates from other immigration programs ( Program of the Quebec experience , business people , temporary and other categories ) must always use the hard copy forms available on the Department's website.

----- There you have it! They extended the period from which you can register, create an account, and fill up all the necessary forms. I just hope that the site don't crash every now and then. If its true that there were 15,000 accounts already made as of today, how much more in the succeeding days/weeks. ??? ???

----- I just hope that their site could accommodate such amount of traffic. :eek:

coolrc_04

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Jpcv19 said:
Last hour - My project Québec

New dates of receipt of applications for skilled workers candidates

January 13, 2016 - Since its launch, the online service My Québec project was a high-traffic from candidates who wish to apply for a Quebec selection certificate under the regular program for skilled workers . To date , nearly 15,000 accounts were created , proof of the interest of many candidates who plan to immigrate to Quebec.

This may make access difficult in Quebec My project, since only a limited number of users can connect simultaneously to the platform.

In order to give candidates the opportunity to create their account and to fulfill their demand for Quebec Selection Certificate for the next period for receipt of requests, the Department announced that this period will be adapted to allow more time for candidates.

So :

- Candidates have until 25 January 2016 to create their account in the secure space Quebec My project;
after that date, it will not be possible to create a new account for the current reception period ;

- between January 26 and February 15, 2016 , candidates who have an account My Québec project can access it to complete the online Quebec Selection Certificate Application Form ;

- as of February 16, 2016 , it will be possible to submit an application and pay the required fees. The receipt of applications period will end March 31, 2016.

During this period, the Department will receive a maximum of 2,800 applications under the regular program for skilled workers . Note that the Applications must be submitted online through the secure My space Quebec project.

Recall that the candidates in hand a validated job offer or temporarily residing in Québec can submit their application at any time , except from January 25 to February 17, 2016 , through My Québec project.

Candidates from other immigration programs ( Program of the Quebec experience , business people , temporary and other categories ) must always use the hard copy forms available on the Department's website.

----- There you have it! They extended the period from which you can register, create an account, and fill up all the necessary forms. I just hope that the site don't crash every now and then. If its true that there were 15,000 accounts already made as of today, how much more in the succeeding days/weeks. ??? ???

----- I just hope that their site could accommodate such amount of traffic. :eek:
Thanks for sharing the information. Did you apply in paper form too?

madina1000

Jan 12, 2016
Hi. U look like expert on this forum.
Pls help me.
I m trying to create profile but not able to do so.
After few attempts it gives me msg that Authentication rewuire in order to connect to share point.
When i click ok, it asks user name&password.
I m not register yet so how can i give user name*password.
Pls help me.

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
madina1000 said:
Hi. U look like expert on this forum.
Pls help me.
I m trying to create profile but not able to do so.
After few attempts it gives me msg that Authentication rewuire in order to connect to share point.
When i click ok, it asks user name&password.
I m not register yet so how can i give user name*password.
Pls help me.
Hi, now you've mentioned the sharepoint error I understand what you mean a little more. This is down to the browser you're using. Are you on a phone or tablet or using a PC? Which browser are you using? Try using a different one instead.

madina1000

Jan 12, 2016
Thx for reply.
I m using mobile browsers: chrome browser + internet explorer.
Since morning while on job.
Lets c.
Is it the green icon in the middle of their website which says creeze votre in green colour/?

erinda87

Nov 14, 2014
Hello,
can somebody help,where is the difference between these stages,:
- between January 26 and February 15, 2016 , candidates who have an account My Québec project can access it to complete the online Quebec Selection Certificate Application Form ;----does this mean we should complete the application form explained in the guide form?

- as of February 16, 2016 , it will be possible to submit an application and pay the required fees. The receipt of applications period will end March 31, 2016.----- does this stage means we should send all filled forms by mail?

Please help,im really confused:(

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
erinda87 said:
Hello,
can somebody help,where is the difference between these stages,:
- between January 26 and February 15, 2016 , candidates who have an account My Québec project can access it to complete the online Quebec Selection Certificate Application Form ;----does this mean we should complete the application form explained in the guide form?

- as of February 16, 2016 , it will be possible to submit an application and pay the required fees. The receipt of applications period will end March 31, 2016.----- does this stage means we should send all filled forms by mail?

Please help,im really confused:(
A perhaps easier to understand summary:

Now: You can create accounts and fill in the online forms.
January 26th: You can no longer create accounts but can still fill in the online forms.
February 16th: You can start to submit the online forms and pay.
March 31st: You can no longer submit anything (but it's likely the cap will be full long before this date anyway).

They are not accepting any mailed forms.

erinda87

Nov 14, 2014
Thanks a lot m585,i've created the account and activated it,but no luck to login since then.
Anyway i will try hard to do that.
Another question if you can help i would appreciate a lot,when you say fill the forms,
you mean for example :A-520-VF,A-1520-LF etc,are these forms to be filled online?
So they do not need a real singature at the end,filled by hand?
Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

bonyvarghese

Jan 15, 2016
Hello All,

I'm not able to create an account on 'Mon Project'. It says "The English version is not available. Please consult the French version."

Please advice ....

sohaib.haq91

Jan 5, 2016
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
En raison d'un entretien technique, Mon projet Québec est hors service aujourd'hui, de 9 h à midi (heure de Montréal

Due to a technical maintenance, Quebec My project is out today, from 9 am to noon (Montreal time

mkdhaliwal

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Hi All,

I am trying to submit my application. I already filled forms but I am getting an error when trying to submit application is "
Has maximum number of 2800 CSQ applicaions been reached, your application will be automatically deleted after 90 days"

Can anybody got the same error? How can I submit?

Thanks,
Mona

Rohan_Ca

Aug 2, 2015
m585 said:
A perhaps easier to understand summary:

Now: You can create accounts and fill in the online forms.
January 26th: You can no longer create accounts but can still fill in the online forms.
February 16th: You can start to submit the online forms and pay.
March 31st: You can no longer submit anything (but it's likely the cap will be full long before this date anyway).

They are not accepting any mailed forms.
February 16th: You can start to submit the online forms and pay. statement is not correct.

"Some applicants are able to byepass the MON Project firewall and able to access the application form and they have already completed the form Application for Selection Certificate online, while most of the people not able to login in the system. "

Go to down below URL and fill the contact form.

services.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/reach/mail.php

Down below is system review request template:

Some applicants are able to byepass the MON Project firewall and able to access the application form and they have already completed the form Application for Selection Certificate online, while most of the people not able to login in the system.

I request you to please provide level playing field to all of us, by canceling such application and stick to the official press release.

"from January 26 to February 15, 2016, candidates who have a Mon projet Québec account will be able to access it to complete the form Application for Selection Certificate online"

Or allow everyone to fill the form and select 2800 applicants via lottery system.

Raise your voice before its too late.

Thanks

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Rohan_Ca said:
February 16th: You can start to submit the online forms and pay. statement is not correct.

"Some applicants are able to byepass the MON Project firewall and able to access the application form and they have already completed the form Application for Selection Certificate online, while most of the people not able to login in the system. "

Go to down below URL and fill the contact form.

services.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/reach/mail.php

Down below is system review request template:

Some applicants are able to byepass the MON Project firewall and able to access the application form and they have already completed the form Application for Selection Certificate online, while most of the people not able to login in the system.

I request you to please provide level playing field to all of us, by canceling such application and stick to the official press release.

"from January 26 to February 15, 2016, candidates who have a Mon projet Québec account will be able to access it to complete the form Application for Selection Certificate online"

Or allow everyone to fill the form and select 2800 applicants via lottery system.

Raise your voice before its too late.

Thanks
My previous post IS correct and you are very confused. You are confusing the ability to fill in the forms with the ability to sumbit. Myself and others have already completed the forms but not submitted as we must wait until February 16th. No one has bypassed any firewalls, you are 100% able to log in and complete the forms now if you are persistent - the site is jsut busy.

You have been allowed to do this since January 5th since the original submission date was January 18th. They extended it after so many people had problems with the site. I take it that English is not your first language and understand how their wording has confused you but stop panicking :) You have as much chance as everybody else as you still have almost 4 weeks to fill in the forms before Feb 16th and whether or not anybody else has already finished filling theirs in, nothing counts until submission.