Med's Request
Pre-APR
Med's Done....
Pre-APR
Passport Req..
1-Mar-2017
LANDED..........
01-06-2017
If i submitted application in first and doing payment through mail. Will it be considered in first 2800 ?

Or they will only consider First 2800 application with payment ?

RituNINS

Jan 14, 2016
NEED FOR GUIDELINES

COULD SOMEONE PLZ ANSWER THE ISSUE:
1. I ADDED MY CHILD AS DEPENDANT (AGE-1.5 YR) & SAVED. BUT IT ISN'T SHOWN IN MY FAMILY LIST. SHOULD I ADD AGAIN?

2. WHEN I ADDED MY INSTITUTION OF SSC, A MSG APPEARS INDICATING "SESSION EXPIRES" & REDIRECTS TO LOG IN AGAIN. SHOULD I ADD AGAIN?
OR HOW CAN I FIND SAVED INFO?

THANKS IN ADVANCE.....

gm08

Feb 9, 2016
Hi everyone,

I have few questions and wanted your advice on how shall I answer the following questions.

1. Area of Training

Masters of Science (Civil Engineering ) - Area of Training not listed..

Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Hons) - Section B : Civil, Construction and Transportation Eng (Bach)

So my question is : do I write Section B : Civil, Construction and Transportation Eng (Bach) under my Masters degree too ?

2. Area of Training

If I list down my Cambridge A level and my secondary school , what is the area of training ?

Kindly assist.

Thank you

miritaly

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Nomination.....
Jan 2015
AOR Received.
March 2015
Med's Request
April 2016
Passport Req..
May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 2016
LANDED..........
July 2016
I didnt find any document upload option, is there any option for document upload? if yes, where i will find that? please suggest

amrit2171

Dec 2, 2014
Hello everyone,
I have done BTech. I got my degrees verified from WES. But this option is not shown in the dropdown. Only institutes from Quebec are shown. What should i do? Will my points be added for the education section?

Thanks

cloyotas

Jan 29, 2016
Please help. My profession belongs to NOC 2173 (Software Engineers and Designers). Is it correct to select "Engineer" as the profession or trade in “Quel métier ou quelle profession envisagez-vous d'exercer au Québec”? Thank you in advance. :)

Daz

Jan 6, 2016
jairichi said:
Wait till Feb 16th to submit your form. Do not confuse others.

Hello

Please can you explain to me how to access the form after logging into the account. I haven't been able to find where the form is it so I can fill it.

Your response will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Daz

Jan 6, 2016
Ashique said:
Yes I think your should input again. it must be showed..
Hello Ashique,

Please where in your account did you find the online form to fill?

I have been trying to fill mine so I can also submit on the16th but I can't see anything on that page that tells/shows me where to click to view the form.

Pls explain to me how you did yours.

Thank you.

snspsh

Jan 13, 2016
CLOYATAS@ I THINK YOU can surely select engineer if your holding an engineering graduate Degree.. else do not go for that. Engineer Jobs are regulated and you will have to take a license from the regulatory board to practice the specific job in quebec.

Google it first.. acquire all the relevant info and do the best.

regards

god bless

HST2009

Jan 28, 2016
Daz said:
Hello Ashique,

Please where in your account did you find the online form to fill?

I have been trying to fill mine so I can also submit on the16th but I can't see anything on that page that tells/shows me where to click to view the form.

Pls explain to me how you did yours.

Thank you.
the form is there, you start clicking, on the left corner' faire une demande' , you start filling from that. u can also get documents that guide you how to fill, download from ' mes documents' on the second of right corner. hope this will help you.

frolic999

Nov 22, 2015
Hello all,

I submitted my express entry application today through CIC not aware of that fact that if I have a pending application in Canada, I won't be eligible for a Quebec application.

Is there by chance any way out of this?

I believe I'm left with the only choice of waiting until CIC is done processing my application, which can take up to 6 months.

Should there be a way out of it, so I could still apply to Quebec next week, please do let me know.

Any advice/suggestions in this regard would be really helpful.

Thanks,
Vin

ethereal

Jan 24, 2016
Hello friends,

Could anybody help me filling out the application please? I am left with only 4 days. Will highly appreciate if someone could help me with my some doubts.

Here's my what'sapp number: 9914914343

Thank you all in advance!

Hoping to hear back.

Kind regards

suvadeepg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
frolic999 said:
Hello all,

I submitted my express entry application today through CIC not aware of that fact that if I have a pending application in Canada, I won't be eligible for a Quebec application.

Is there by chance any way out of this?

I believe I'm left with the only choice of waiting until CIC is done processing my application, which can take up to 6 months.

Should there be a way out of it, so I could still apply to Quebec next week, please do let me know.

Any advice/suggestions in this regard would be really helpful.

Thanks,
Vin
Are you saying you have submitted your profile to EE? If yes, that's not an application. Its an entry to EE pool. If you are invited by CIC (ITA) and asked to submit the full-fledged application forms then that's a different matter & for that you should be having more than 450++ CRS score..
If only you are trying to get considered in EE pool then definitely you could submit your application for Quebec.