vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
isabellla said:
THERE IS A CUT OFF POINTS FOR QUEBEC IMMIGRATION, BUT NO ONE HAS ANY IDEA ABOUT IT.IN THIS, MARRIED MUST BE SCORE 50 POINTS (EXCLUDING FINANCIAL SELF SUFFICIENCY AND ADAPTABILITY)AND SINGLE MUST SCORE 43.(SOURCE QUEBEC OFFICIAL SITE)
I don't get ur point did u mean that if a married applicant have 50 points without the pony of Financial sufficiency he will be interviewed?

ishari

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
waiting for checklist
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
August 18, 2016
IELTS Request
i have applied mon project intake 16th august.

Anybody has any idea when the process will start??

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
ishari said:
i have applied mon project intake 16th august.

Anybody has any idea when the process will start??
Did you received ur AOR? If yes, than its started!

ishari

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
waiting for checklist
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
August 18, 2016
IELTS Request
Anyone has any idea ??

if we receieved AOR, then how long it will take. So far we know that the total processing time for Asian is 25-29 months. However, we have applied through online and our payment has been by online and we have received AOR as soon as we have done the financial transaction.

In this case, how long it will take to complete process. I would like to know the approx. process time.

Regards,
Arif

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
ishari said:
Anyone has any idea ??

if we receieved AOR, then how long it will take. So far we know that the total processing time for Asian is 25-29 months. However, we have applied through online and our payment has been by online and we have received AOR as soon as we have done the financial transaction.

In this case, how long it will take to complete process. I would like to know the approx. process time.

Regards,
Arif
As per the Quebec website 28-29 months is the time for verification of documents and other stuff however in my opinion the time will be reduced to the incorporation of New system it might take 18-20 months verification of documents.

ishari

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
waiting for checklist
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
August 18, 2016
IELTS Request
Thank you vicky brother for your reply..

I would like to know another matter that after receiving AOR of Aug 16 mon project. So far I know that june intake mon project applicant could not receive any letter request.

I am wondering when we will get the other information regarding quebec mon project after completing the payment ??

Regards,
Arif

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
ishari said:
Thank you vicky brother for your reply..

I would like to know another matter that after receiving AOR of Aug 16 mon project. So far I know that june intake mon project applicant could not receive any letter request.

I am wondering when we will get the other information regarding quebec mon project after completing the payment ??

Regards,
Arif
The main thing to know that you are among those whose applications will be processed is ur AOR! If u have received ur AOR u r safe and secondly once receiving the AOR u will get the documents request to support ur application, which I'm sure will start from September as applicants of June intake also have not received their letters. Hopefully applicants of June and August will start getting letters from September and onwards.

ishari

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
waiting for checklist
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
August 18, 2016
IELTS Request
vickyRocks said:
The main thing to know that you are among those whose applications will be processed is ur AOR! If u have received ur AOR u r safe and secondly once receiving the AOR u will get the documents request to support ur application, which I'm sure will start from September as applicants of June intake also have not received their letters. Hopefully applicants of June and August will start getting letters from September and onwards.
Thanks a lot for providing the information

Alexad

Aug 25, 2016
My wife has French Knowledge TCF B1 Oral comprehension and B1 Oral production, please tell me how much points we will get .

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Alexad said:
My wife has French Knowledge TCF B1 Oral comprehension and B1 Oral production, please tell me how much points we will get .
who is the principal applicant? You or ur wife.

marcoseleite

Aug 16, 2016
Hi,
my birthday is on september, but I sent the dossier in 16th august.
Which age will be considered in MPQ: the age when I applied in august or the age when MIDI will check my dossier?
Thank you

gustavohc

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Brazil
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Doc's Request.
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
14-06-2016
marcoseleite said:
Hi,
my birthday is on september, but I sent the dossier in 16th august.
Which age will be considered in MPQ: the age when I applied in august or the age when MIDI will check my dossier?
Thank you
It will be considered the age you were when you applied.

marcoseleite

Aug 16, 2016
I hope so. If MIDI not consider the age when I applied, I will lose 2 points. I'm really worried about it, do you have any link that you can send me with this information? I tried to check in the MPQ site but I didn't find any information about it. Thank you for your answer, I will be very happy if you are right.

gustavohc

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Brazil
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Doc's Request.
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
14-06-2016
marcoseleite said:
I hope so. If MIDI not consider the age when I applied, I will lose 2 points. I'm really worried about it, do you have any link that you can send me with this information? I tried to check in the MPQ site but I didn't find any information about it. Thank you for your answer, I will be very happy if you are right.
Don't worry about that. You're safe. That's the answer from the lawyer David Cohen for that question:

> If an applicant ages during the application, does he or she lose eligibility points for the age factor?

No. The age of the applicant and the ages of his or her accompanying family members (if applicable) are locked in on the day the application is submitted. For the purposes of points calculation, the applicant and the ages of his or her accompanying family members (if applicable) remain the same age throughout the application.

Link: http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-faq.html