+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project Quebec June and August Online Applicant – Outland Only

Tams1234

Mar 19, 2017
*need an expert opinion*

Hi,

I have applied Quebec under mon project & my NOC is 1111. need to know, for this NOC should I have professional accounting certification like CA, CMA etc. (As per additional requirements) to qualify
Or General degree (bachelor/masters) on Finance/accounting is good enough?
Point to be noted, the job description as per the NOC are quite matched with my experience.

If professional degree required then I will be in big trouble & do not know how to change NOC if needed.

I will be grateful if I get a quick response from expert. TIA

yoloraw

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
As long as a test is valid the day you submitted. It remains valid during processing. No need to take another one, except if you want to improve your scores
thank you sir, I have done IELTS again just to be on safer side.

Thanks again.

yoloraw

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
***August 16 mon project applicant****

Got this reply from MIDI on asking about processing time.

Re: Time to process an immigration application

Mrs,
Sir,

We have received your request for information about your case. We will respond to your request for information on your record only if we exceed the processing time that applies to your country of residence.

Should this situation, you can contact us by phone at the following numbers:

Montreal area: 514 8649191

Elsewhere in Québec (toll free): 1 877 8649191

From outside Quebec: 1 514 8649191

Our services are available at the following times:

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 8 am to 16: 30 pm (Montreal Time)

Wednesday: 10 am to 16 pm 30 30 (Montreal Time)

Under the Act respecting access to documents of public bodies and the Protection of personalinformation, the Department is not authorized to give you information on your request by email. You will find information on this policy in our website.

BUT PROCESSING TIME IS NOT THERE. THEY SHOULD ACT PROFESSIONALLY.

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
***August 16 mon project applicant****

Got this reply from MIDI on asking about processing time.

Re: Time to process an immigration application

Mrs,
Sir,

We have received your request for information about your case. We will respond to your request for information on your record only if we exceed the processing time that applies to your country of residence.

Should this situation, you can contact us by phone at the following numbers:

Montreal area: 514 8649191

Elsewhere in Québec (toll free): 1 877 8649191

From outside Quebec: 1 514 8649191

Our services are available at the following times:

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 8 am to 16: 30 pm (Montreal Time)

Wednesday: 10 am to 16 pm 30 30 (Montreal Time)

Under the Act respecting access to documents of public bodies and the Protection of personalinformation, the Department is not authorized to give you information on your request by email. You will find information on this policy in our website.

BUT PROCESSING TIME IS NOT THERE. THEY SHOULD ACT PROFESSIONALLY.

Hi mate!!
What you say is totally true. We have no clear idea on what's going on. We have only hopes.if they again change rules what will be our fate.We all Asians should wait long time with no respond. Midi must response us too. We too paid and skilled workers. Not refugees.

Reactions: yoloraw

yoloraw

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Hi mate!!
What you say is totally true. We have no clear idea on what's going on. We have only hopes.if they again change rules what will be our fate.We all Asians should wait long time with no respond. Midi must response us too. We too paid and skilled workers. Not refugees.
True,
But we have already applied with those rules which were applicable at that time. There is no point of changing anything and saying no to us. I think we also need to upgrade our skills and language in order to stay safe.
However IF they do something unusual, we will sue them in court.

One thing is very true that they have taken money from 10k people and from their family members (fee). And it's been more than one year. They earned so much interest as of now. They earned from our money. Indirectly they are enjoying benefits from long queue of Asians.

......MORE THE WAITING PERIOD MORE IS THE PROFIT....

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
correct...at least they ask for checklist after preliminary review because if preliminary review complete then there is very slight chance that any new rule implement...

Reactions: senuju

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
True,
But we have already applied with those rules which were applicable at that time. There is no point of changing anything and saying no to us. I think we also need to upgrade our skills and language in order to stay safe.
However IF they do something unusual, we will sue them in court.

One thing is very true that they have taken money from 10k people and from their family members (fee). And it's been more than one year. They earned so much interest as of now. They earned from our money. Indirectly they are enjoying benefits from long queue of Asians.

......MORE THE WAITING PERIOD MORE IS THE PROFIT....
Hi mate..
Have u get any updates?? I think we better wait until end of this year and get altogether all Asians to ask what's going on.then midi will open their eyes..

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
correct...at least they ask for checklist after preliminary review because if preliminary review complete then there is very slight chance that any new rule implement...
We can't say anything until our files open. I don't know what happened to the statement of first come first serve of midi..

S.withanage

Jul 24, 2017
Hi Guys Did anybody knows how long it will take after getting the Check list .for us asians to finish the whole process.i don't know I think at least another 1.5 years or 2 years that's my gessing.Because I know some Sri Lanka's they had applied in 2014 done there medical and still waiting .

yoloraw

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Hi Guys Did anybody knows how long it will take after getting the Check list .for us asians to finish the whole process.i don't know I think at least another 1.5 years or 2 years that's my gessing.Because I know some Sri Lanka's they had applied in 2014 done there medical and still waiting .
useless to predict anything. I think they should upgrade their employees, improve system of processing. In the last of year they will say it's chrismas holidays. Then wait for next spring season.

I also don't understand they way of this long long long waiting for immigration. Many of us have changed their situations. They should learn professionalism. At least we asians are not that slow in doing their jobs. This is one of the longest process in whole world. "QUEBEC IMMIGRATION"

Reactions: S.withanage

razi_zaheer

Apr 4, 2016
Can we escalate this discrimination to the Canadian immigration minister or some high authority ? why Asian and middle east people are least priority with same points ????

jewelshohag

Oct 1, 2016
Hello everyone..I'm August 2016 Quebec applicant.my passport date is expired and I got a new one with new ID number...can I update my passport now...

e_ram36

Jan 4, 2017
INDIA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-06-2016
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
Hello everyone..I'm August 2016 Quebec applicant.my passport date is expired and I got a new one with new ID number...can I update my passport now...
Is your mon project application editable?