vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
bon7777 said:
My IELTS score card was expired on this oct 18th. And I have applied for Mon project last july and I have got acknowledgement of being selected with reference number on july itself, even the fees has been processed. Now the new email says application will open on mid of spring.Will it affect mon project quebec application since validity of IELTS is expired? Could anyone know about it please?
This is very alarming part people applied with valid IELTS and still their applications are not being processed and in spring most people IELTs will expired or before that. I don't know what will happen with the applications will they demand valid IELTS again or reject the applications or process it with the expire IELTS certificate as its not applicant fault that they kept applications with them for more than 6 months. Anyone have different point of view do share.

Saj_immigration

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Hello all. Need a clarification regarding the email you are talking about. I have not received it yet. My application was made in August 2016. Those of you received the email did you also get a notification in the mon projet website once you logged in? Thanks in advance.

montreal06@

Star Member
Sep 16, 2016
Saj_immigration said:
Hello all. Need a clarification regarding the email you are talking about. I have not received it yet. My application was made in August 2016. Those of you received the email did you also get a notification in the mon projet website once you logged in? Thanks in advance.

i received this mail in gmail ID(which added in application) not in mon prjet

Saj_immigration

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
montreal06@ said:
i received this mail in gmail ID(which added in application) not in mon prjet
Thanks. I guess they are sending the email batch by batch. My application was August 2016 so perhaps they have sent the mail to the earlier applicants. Will wait and hope to get the email.

razi_zaheer

Apr 4, 2016
Saj_immigration said:
Thanks. I guess they are sending the email batch by batch. My application was August 2016 so perhaps they have sent the mail to the earlier applicants. Will wait and hope to get the email.
Hi, i also successfully applied in August 2016 and received the email along with all other. Doubt about your guess, that they send email in batches. :)

montreal06@

Star Member
Sep 16, 2016
Saj_immigration said:

don't worry friend,if you applied by consultant so,this information received by your consultant.

Saj_immigration

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
montreal06@ said:
don't worry friend,if you applied by consultant so,this information received by your consultant.
Thanks for the encouragement. Well it turned out that I had received the email on 9th December :)
So I guess now I need to wait for Spring and hope they'll select my application for the final stage, right?

shappa

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
hello friends,

in dec -2017 i had received a mail from MIDI that our applications will be processed in spring-2017, but in jan 2017 it self i got document check list , is there any people with same situation?

razi_zaheer

Apr 4, 2016
shappa said:
hello friends,

in dec -2017 i had received a mail from MIDI that our applications will be processed in spring-2017, but in jan 2017 it self i got document check list , is there any people with same situation?
Good to know about your case, I got same email in Dec, but no further news as of now. From which country you applied (visa office) ? also can you please share the document list.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
shappa said:
hello friends,

are you june intake or august?

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
shappa said:
hello friends,

From which country you have applied? What is your intake??

tOngui

Sep 1, 2016
shappa said:
hello friends,

Thanks for sharing this information. Let's be more specific, are you an applicant of June 13 or august 16? If so, from which country are you applying?

Thanks.

tOngui

Sep 1, 2016
shappa said:
hello friends,

Also, how did you received the document check list, bye email or thru the mon project account?

Thanks.