+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistakes on PR Renewal Form - URGENT

anakinhay

Feb 14, 2012
Hi all fellow experts,

I need some advice.

I made some mistakes on my PR Renewal Form when indicating the dates outside Canada.
I have missed out indicating my USA trips and some trips which I totally forgotten to list which was an oversight for me.

However I am outside of Canada less than 1095 days and I have met my obligations.

CIC sent me an email asking me for all pages of my passport and personal immigration entry and exit record for all the countries I have been.. My original apple form, I printed only the stamps on my passport based on the travel dates I listed outside of Canada on the form.

So now I am printing them everything and gathering all the air tickets and travel docs from the countries that can provide me.

My question is what should I write in a cover letter indicating my error and oversight on indicating all the countries that I been outside Canada.

I am very nervous now..

Thank you and hope to hear from u all soon..

Kel

truedream15

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
anakinhay said:
Hi all fellow experts,

I need some advice.

I made some mistakes on my PR Renewal Form when indicating the dates outside Canada.
I have missed out indicating my USA trips and some trips which I totally forgotten to list which was an oversight for me.

However I am outside of Canada less than 1095 days and I have met my obligations.

CIC sent me an email asking me for all pages of my passport and personal immigration entry and exit record for all the countries I have been.. My original apple form, I printed only the stamps on my passport based on the travel dates I listed outside of Canada on the form.

So now I am printing them everything and gathering all the air tickets and travel docs from the countries that can provide me.

My question is what should I write in a cover letter indicating my error and oversight on indicating all the countries that I been outside Canada.

I am very nervous now..

Thank you and hope to hear from u all soon..

Kel
I think you need to attach all pages of passport in the application form.