+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistake in application form IMM5257E. How to rectify it?

jaysapkota

Nov 5, 2018
The date at the end of the online visa application form is wrong. It should be 2019 and it has been 2018. Do I need to explain it to IRCC? if yes via Email wit UCI number?

troy2018

May 2, 2018
Pakistan
App. Filed.......
28-04-2019
Doc's Request.
30-05-2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
24-05-2019
Med's Done....
10-06-2019
Hi , I have made a mistake in my application. I have stayed in another country for study on student visa. after student visa i applied for temporary residence visa for 2 years which is granted after student visa.

on my canadian visa application form, i forgot to mention my temporary residence details and covered that time period with student visa.

i.e.
student visa 2013 - 2015
temp residence visa 2015 - 2017

Mistakenly i entered student visa 2013 - 2017.

what should i do now? my application is in process.

neharana256

Mar 25, 2019
hi i had to apply for work permit with lmia exemption, but my application is linked under international experience canada (may be i have done by mistake or by cic , i do not know). is it same? if not then what should i do ?

apsanil

Jul 7, 2019
i have a same problem with visitor visa for canada with family my application also in process, i submitted yesterday 6th july,the problem is principal applicant name spelling mistake ! how can i solve this ?

nng1206

Jun 30, 2019
I have applied for spousal sponsorship and OWP.

In the meantime, I have had to apply for visitor record as my visitor visa runs out on 29th August. I just realized that I made an error on my visitor record application and realized that I didn’t enter my work history for the full 10 years....i only entered it for 5 years or so. It won’t match with the 10 year history on my other applications. What should I do?

inzar4

Oct 11, 2018
Hi,
Just noticed that i made a mistake while filling the employment details in IMM 5710E for my PGWP.
The field where it asks for current employment details i have filled in my previous employment details which i worked from 2016 to 2018.
But i was currently working part time during my studies here in Canada.

What exactly should be filled in current employment occupation field?

Will this be an issue as issue? Is there anything that i can do to correct this mistake as i have already submitted it?

tets

Oct 25, 2019
hi de
Hi , I have made a mistake in my application. I have stayed in another country for study on student visa. after student visa i applied for temporary residence visa for 2 years which is granted after student visa.

on my canadian visa application form, i forgot to mention my temporary residence details and covered that time period with student visa.

i.e.
student visa 2013 - 2015

hi dear

question, what happened now with your application

Chaya

Jan 30, 2020

i.e.
student visa 2013 - 2015

Hi

Please can you tel what happened with your application.
I have done the same mistake.
And entered wrong month for work experience.

spooky25

Jul 25, 2017
Hi..

I made an online application for my parents visitor visa and in that I have left a time gap of 1 yr in the employment history of my dad.. Will that be a problem for the visa and is there a way I can rectify this mistake.. Please help I'm completely tensed.

scarlettN

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/01/2020
Doc's Request.
06-02-2020
Nomination.....
OINP Jan 10 2019
AOR Received.
23/01/2020
Med's Done....
10/01/2020
Hi..

I made an online application for my parents visitor visa and in that I have left a time gap of 1 yr in the employment history of my dad.. Will that be a problem for the visa and is there a way I can rectify this mistake.. Please help I'm completely tensed.
Here is the web form:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Submit an explanation and download the application form from the cic website. Fill it up with the same info you submitted and ensure it is error free and correct. Submit the form with the web form. When you write down the explanation, you submit next and it lets you attach any document relevant to your application. Submit the form then. They reply in 5-10 business days.

spooky25

Jul 25, 2017
Here is the web form:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Submit an explanation and download the application form from the cic website. Fill it up with the same info you submitted and ensure it is error free and correct. Submit the form with the web form. When you write down the explanation, you submit next and it lets you attach any document relevant to your application. Submit the form then. They reply in 5-10 business days.
Will there be a problem of reject because of this time lapse?

scarlettN

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/01/2020
Doc's Request.
06-02-2020
Nomination.....
OINP Jan 10 2019
AOR Received.
23/01/2020
Med's Done....
10/01/2020
Will there be a problem of reject because of this time lapse?
Did you give the gap in the personal history section that has asked for full details for the past ten years? As long as you try to rectify it and submit the form before them rejecting, you should be fine.

spooky25

Jul 25, 2017
Did you give the gap in the personal history section that has asked for full details for the past ten years? As long as you try to rectify it and submit the form before them rejecting, you should be fine.
Yes I have a gap of 1 yr 9 month in the personal history, previous employment section..

spooky25

Jul 25, 2017
Yes I have a gap of 1 yr 9 month in the personal history, previous employment section..
I'm utterly scattered by this mistake.. I'm 30 week pregnant and was expecting my parents to be with me.. But this one jeopardized my chances