+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistake done in filling form. Itz urgent please help

Nirru

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Hello.

I am suffering frm gr8 stress. Please help!

I applied for Canada visitor visa in sept which was refused coz of family ties nd all. Afterwards I realised that I did mistake in filling present Adress for each of my family member. I ddnt read the format carefully. I thought I had to fill present occupation and present Adress of an employer. For rest of the members it is ok. Doesnt make mch difference. But this mistake matters a lot in case of my spouse. My spouse is in merchant navy. His ship owner is of Canada. But my spouse never visited Canada nd nor hold ny canadian visa till now. By mistake I wrote his company's Adress of Canada instead of present Adress (onboard ship).

2nd time I applied through an agent with the cover letter jus to correct my earlier mistake. Nd filled the form with correct info. This time. But my agent didn't include that cover letter in my second application. Refused 2nd time also.

I don't kno wht to do now. 2nd time I only applied to correct my earlier mistake nd spent arnd 1000$ (agent fees+cic fees)

I don't want to apply 3rd time. I want to kno how I can notify Canada immigration about this mistake without applying again. Can I jus drop them an email. I applied at Chandigarh.

Please help me!

sshh13

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
Hello!

Unfortunately it is your (or your representative) responsibility to check that all the information in your application package is full and correct. Any documents which you send after you applied will not be considered by CIC. In this case, the only option is to apply again.
But before you apply, I would suggest to order CAIPS to see the real reasons why they rejected you. Maybe it wasn't because of your mistake, maybe it was something else in you case? In so, then you will need to improve your rejection reasons before applying again.

PS: it was really difficult to read your post because of those kind of shorten words: frm gr8 ddnt nd... and so on. Will be appreciated if you refrain from using them in the future.

mrFoce

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2012
AOR Received.
18-01-2013
Med's Request
03-11-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2013
LANDED..........
04-01-2014
sshh13 said:
Hello!

Unfortunately it is your (or your representative) responsibility to check that all the information in your application package is full and correct. Any documents which you send after you applied will not be considered by CIC. In this case, the only option is to apply again.
But before you apply, I would suggest to order CAIPS to see the real reasons why they rejected you. Maybe it wasn't because of your mistake, maybe it was something else in you case? In so, then you will need to improve your rejection reasons before applying again.

PS: it was really difficult to read your post because of those kind of shorten words: frm gr8 ddnt nd... and so on. Will be appreciated if you refrain from using them in the future.
Yes please.

And to answer your question. Your applications have been refused, so no you cannot email CIC.

Nirru

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Thanks for your replies.

I just want that CIC will know I have tried to correct my mistake for the future records. At the moment I don't want to apply for the visa as my purpose of visit is over.

Please help me!

sshh13

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
Nirru,

If you will be applying again in the future, just explain your situation about your previous attempts in a cover letter. That s it. Right now, if you are not going to apply, you don't need to do anything. There is no such kind of procedure in CIC.

Nirru

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Thanks sshh13.

Do you recommend that for now I should drop an email stating my condition. So that in future I can say that I tried to report CIC about the clerical mistake that I have done. Or there is no need of any action right now?

Please help me friends.

mrFoce

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2012
AOR Received.
18-01-2013
Med's Request
03-11-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2013
LANDED..........
04-01-2014
Nirru said:
Thanks sshh13.

Do you recommend that for now I should drop an email stating my condition. So that in future I can say that I tried to report CIC about the clerical mistake that I have done. Or there is no need of any action right now?

Please help me friends.
It's been mentioned a few times. Do NOT send them an email. You've no application that's currently being processed. They will ignore your email

Nirru

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Thanks mrforce.

Even if they don't consider my email. Still it will be in their records that I tried to rectify the mistake. Or it is useless that I send them an email. Also I ddnt make a huge mistake. It is jus a clerical mistake.

Any suggestions are welcome.

sshh13

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
Nirru said:
Thanks mrforce.

Even if they don't consider my email. Still it will be in their records that I tried to rectify the mistake. Or it is useless that I send them an email. Also I ddnt make a huge mistake. It is jus a clerical mistake.

Any suggestions are welcome.
Wow, seriously? Nirru, one more time and hopefully it will be the last. It is USELESS to send them any emails right now!! They will not consider it, they will not attach the letter to your file, they will not do anything about it, because your file is closed right now!! As mrFoce said before, they will just ignore it, do you understand that?

If it s not a big mistake, why are you freaking out about it so much? You will be able to clarify your mistake ONLY when you apply again (as you said that won't happen in the near future), but NOT BEFORE that time!!