+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga VO/CPC 2023 Spousal Sponsorship - Share timeline and general enquiries

Xilikon

Apr 26, 2018
Quebec City, Canada
Category........
FAM
Wow !
Your primary vo was Mississauga then manila.?
Yeah, it went to Mississauga around CSQ time last April then it stayed there without anything for a while until February. At this time it started moving again.

I guess it was parked at Mississauga waiting to clear the Quebec caps. I think Mark Miller's decision to go ahead with processing and disregarding the caps might explain why.

Nov 15, 2023
Yeah, it went to Mississauga around CSQ time last April then it stayed there without anything for a while until February. At this time it started moving again.

I guess it was parked at Mississauga waiting to clear the Quebec caps. I think Mark Miller's decision to go ahead with processing and disregarding the caps might explain why.
This whole process is so frustrating!
It becomes difficult to wait.

nyantaro19

Star Member
Feb 7, 2024
Category........
Other
However our process took only 13.5 months compared to the 38-42 months indicated on the IRCC website. I know of another who completed it in 12 months flat.
I think as long as there's no problem with the documents you submitted and submission is complete, it would be faster. I did heard Mississauga is really fast with processing simple and complete documents. Ours took almost 7 months, average completion time was 12 months.

Nov 15, 2023
I think as long as there's no problem with the documents you submitted and submission is complete, it would be faster. I did heard Mississauga is really fast with processing simple and complete documents. Ours took almost 7 months, average completion time was 12 months.
I believe it depends on the officer handling your file. Also case to case !

How long did it take for your background check to be completed?
We’ve been waiting from last 2 months. Vo Mississauga