+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**MISSISSAUGA PROCESSING** - Outland Spousal Applicants

melodyliaooo

Jul 7, 2017
Yes, my case was fully processed by CPC-Mississauga. I didn't call them, so I don't know for certain. Based on the posts I read here that I knew CPC-Mississauga didn't issue PPR, and I guess my application was transferred to Ottawa at some point for finalizing my application and issuing me PPR. Actually my lawyer did say just now that he received PPR from Ottawa.

And I answered your concerns in HK VO thread. And my wild guess is that they transferred your application to HK VO to finalize your application and to issue the PPR.
Thank you again for your response, I also see your reply on the HK VO and have replied you there. Congrats again :)

betterthanyoko

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Ireland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2017
We got our email saying to send our photos to London VO today, and if visa exempt we don' need to send passport? Has anyone else gone through London just checking if I'm right in what I have to send! Just so glad finish line is so near
Yes, LVO here, too. If the country youre from doesnt require you to need a visa to enter Canada ( note: eta is not a visa) then you only need submit a copy of your passport and whatever else they ask for. Congrats!

Reactions: Twinny

arvinderps

Jan 7, 2015
I have question guys.. I forgot to send ‘supplementary travel info’ form with application. Received on 29 January. Should i send it now? Or wait for them to ask for it.
Please advise

Twinny

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Anyone who has used London VO on the form asking to send photos to VO it says to send 2 photos of applicant and any children accompanying them? Is this for kids only who are included in sponsorship? As my kids have canadian passports therefore not on sponsorship, only sponsoring husband?

Reactions: betterthanyoko

betterthanyoko

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Ireland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2017
I' going to ask a silly question, is this for your paperwork to send to LVO? Can' find original post of your question
You have a question?

My original post was for that member...but i was asking about how they uploaded the documents into mycic, etc.
Ask away!

betterthanyoko

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Ireland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2017
Anyone who has used London VO on the form asking to send photos to VO it says to send 2 photos of applicant and any children accompanying them? Is this for kids only who are included in sponsorship? As my kids have canadian passports therefore not on sponsorship, only sponsoring husband?
Id assume theyre just for the applicant but maybe someone with kids should reply. Sorry!

FrostiRose

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Gothenburg, Sweden
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
Doc's Request.
20-02-2017
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
Med's Request
16-02-2017
Med's Done....
28-02-2017
Passport Req..
01-02-2018
Yeah, nothing s needed for your kids as they are not part of the application.

FrostiRose

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Gothenburg, Sweden
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
Doc's Request.
20-02-2017
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
Med's Request
16-02-2017
Med's Done....
28-02-2017
Passport Req..
01-02-2018
Got PPR yesterday and sent copy of my passport, Annex A and pictures to Ottawa right away. It's already been delivered, so now I guess I just have to wait for my COPR. Almost there!

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
I have question guys.. I forgot to send ‘supplementary travel info’ form with application. Received on 29 January. Should i send it now? Or wait for them to ask for it.
Please advise
You will not be able to send it along because until you receive AOR with your application number, there is no way for them to find your application to attach your new form. Unfortunately your application will likely be returned to you in the mail, at which point you can attach the form and resubmit it.