App. Filed.......
17-03-2017
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
I never received that email. I found out by calling. No clue what is happening with my app
We had emailed CPC-Ottawa in late August and received an email stating that Mississauga was processing it. It wasn't until Sept. 12th that we received the actual email from CPC-M.

Perhaps yours is yet to come!

Dougmeadows

Mar 26, 2017
awesome - hopefully itll give you some answers
Hopefully. I accidentally ordered under the "privacy act" and immediately after re ordered under the "access to information" act. I got an email about this today. I had to confirm I wanted the notes under the access to information act and cancel the privacy act notes.

Hopefully not too much a delay from this mistake.

Dougmeadows

Mar 26, 2017
We had emailed CPC-Ottawa in late August and received an email stating that Mississauga was processing it. It wasn't until Sept. 12th that we received the actual email from CPC-M.

Perhaps yours is yet to come!
Hopefully! Mine was transferred on July 17 along with a few others who all got dm already

bafonso

Jan 21, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Yes I wonder about that as well! Until now my husband haven't recieved any update. He finished his medical last Friday. They didn't ask for the PCC how can they do background check?
I don't think they can. I would send your PCCs through the form. I sent one PCC last week and they let me know today that they got and would forward it to the right people. Who knows when they actually add it to the file...

TypsyGypsy

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
10 days after my medicals they were updated to passed. One little step at a time...
I applied for PR in March 2017, it was received by CIC on March 22, 2017. My medical was requested and sent in, in June.....Still haven't heard a single word, and not a single update on my webpage since then. I've called several times (when I could get through), and they have told me there is nothing left needed from me, and they have nothing left to do on my file....but still no updates. I wish mine was that fast! Cut and dried too....from U.S, married a Canadian...I sent in my FBI Clearance 2 days after requested and was told no matter how fast I turned them in, they would still not look at my file until the "90 day time frame window" they gave me to turn it in, had passed....that's crap in my book.Same occurrence with my medical.

TypsyGypsy

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 3, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence on April 29, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  3. Medical results have been received.
Interesting. I of course never received the correspondence from April and after asking them 5 times they cannot re-send it to me.
Same thing happened to me as far as not actually receiving their e-mail request for documents....I called and they resent it to me. Had I not called and had them resend, I would have wasted nearly 2 weeks! Nothing EVER updates and the website never works....I have to attempt to login at LEAST 7/8 times before it "sticks".....can never get through on the phone either. One would think this stuff would at least work, considering the amount of time, money and stress this puts on people as it is!

SeineToHumber

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Operational Bulletin 570 must be mucho important, on Day 27 I received:

This is further to your request received under the Access to Information Act, for the following:

"Please send a copy of Operational Bulletin 570. Include final copy if available. Include major drafts if available. Exclude parts requiring PCO or DOJ consultation."

Despite our best efforts to process your request within the 30-day statutory limit, an extension of up to 30 days pursuant to paragraph 9(1)(b) of the Access to Information Act, is required. This paragraph states that an extension may be taken where "consultations are necessary to comply with the request that cannot reasonably be completed within the original time limit".

You are entitled to submit a complaint to the Office of the Information Commissioner of Canada (OIC) regarding the extension of your request. For additional information on how to submit a complaint, visit the OIC website at www.oic-ci.gc.ca.
I've already replied back asking who these consultations are with and when they were initiated. My written my complaint to OIC will be posted tomorrow.

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
So I just checked the consolidated spreadsheet to see if there's been any progress for Mississauga VO applicants and it seems that an April applicant (@demdb11) got DM and two May applicants (@Chroniverous and @SeineToHumber) got their background check started all within the past 10 days. Its feels good to know about these progresses and makes me feel more hopeful. :)

Reactions: mcroze

SeineToHumber

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Operational Bulletin 570 must be mucho important, on Day 27 I received:

I've already replied back asking who these consultations are with and when they were initiated. My written my complaint to OIC will be posted tomorrow.
Received another email saying that the consultations have been completed. So I should receive a response within the next few days.

Fatima18

Sep 27, 2017
i applied in august and today i received back my whole application just because on the form imm 5406 names in my native language were missing did it happened to anyone else:(