File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
For those of you in Mississauga who have BG check IP and/or DM: when did your meds request come in relation to those things? Am I correct in assuming that for a lot of Mississauga folks, they are doing the meds request fairly close to the end of the process? I have not received my meds request yet.

JulianaAndrew

Feb 14, 2017
Colombia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
App. Filed.......
26-07-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A and PCC: 01-09-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1: 01-09-2017, AOR2: 19-09-2017
File Transfer...
15-09-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-2018
Interview........
06-12-2017 - Passed
Passport Req..
06-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2018
LANDED..........
10-03-2018
For those of you in Mississauga who have BG check IP and/or DM: when did your meds request come in relation to those things? Am I correct in assuming that for a lot of Mississauga folks, they are doing the meds request fairly close to the end of the process? I have not received my meds request yet.
I don't know how it works either, I can't seem to find a pattern. My VO is Colombia, and they haven't asked me for the medical exam yet, although I thought they should have by now. Someone I know just had passport request last week, just 5 weeks after AOR2. I'm on my fourth week now and they haven't asked me for my police certificate nor the additional passport photos like the person I know who got these documents requested the day she got AOR2. My guess is that they'd ask for the medical exam once they reach to the point where they need it. However I have no clue as to why some people just get the request for it right away and some others don't. In case you wonder, my case is very straight forward, no red flags at all. If you find out why they are taking a bit of time to request the medical, please let me know.

Jun 12, 2017
Hi everyone,

I’m a bit confused. I was approved as a sponsor for my husband. We applied outside of Canada as we both live in Holland. Today I received a letter from IRCC saying my husband’s PR will be processed at CPC Mississauga. Is this good or bad? Is this just delaying the process of the PR application being sent to the VO?

Thanks

Jennifer

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
Hi everyone,

I’m a bit confused. I was approved as a sponsor for my husband. We applied outside of Canada as we both live in Holland. Today I received a letter from IRCC saying my husband’s PR will be processed at CPC Mississauga. Is this good or bad? Is this just delaying the process of the PR application being sent to the VO?

Thanks

Jennifer
Hi Jennifer, you can check out this thread for some info. I would suggest reading through all the posts here in this thread as it will bring you fully up to speed. Overall, this is good. They are triaging applications as they come in and if an application is "non-complex" (straightforward, more likely to be approved) they are keeping it in Mississauga. If you received the letter, your app will never go to the VO you were expecting, it will stay in Mississauga for the complete processing.

Jun 12, 2017
thank you so much for your reply. Do you happen to know how my husband will et his visa stamp then? do we need to travel back to canada for or or just get it when we move there maybe at the immigration office behind customs.

I called IRCC and asked and the man I spoke with on the phon

Jun 12, 2017
sorry... the man i spoke with at IRCC had no idea what I was talking about and said nothing had been communicated to him about PR apps staying in Mississagua.

JulianaAndrew

Feb 14, 2017
Colombia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
App. Filed.......
26-07-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A and PCC: 01-09-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1: 01-09-2017, AOR2: 19-09-2017
File Transfer...
15-09-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-2018
Interview........
06-12-2017 - Passed
Passport Req..
06-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2018
LANDED..........
10-03-2018
Your husband's visa would probably get stamped at the VO that would have received the application if Mississauga hadn't started processing it instead.
sorry... the man i spoke with at IRCC had no idea what I was talking about and said nothing had been communicated to him about PR apps staying in Mississagua.

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
thank you so much for your reply. Do you happen to know how my husband will et his visa stamp then? do we need to travel back to canada for or or just get it when we move there maybe at the immigration office behind customs.

I called IRCC and asked and the man I spoke with on the phon
Haha, don't worry. The IRCC call center folks are notoriously uninformed. Someone in this thread obtained a copy of the operational bulletin explaining why the apps are being kept in Mississauga (if you browse you should find it, it wasn't too long ago). You will not need to travel back to Canada for a landing interview or anything like that, they will still send you a PPR like any other outland applicant. :)

Jun 12, 2017
Ok thank you. i will have a read through this forum bc im still not sure how this process works or how he will get the stamp and from where.... geez. I guess this is still quite a long process. Good luck to everyone! and Thank you

PoutinePlease

Oct 17, 2017
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
File Transfer...
07-04-2017
Passport Req..
24-10-2017
Hi there. Are there any other December 2016 applicants waiting for PPR?

Mine timeline is:
AOR1: December 30
SA: Jan 31
Medical Approved: Feb - sent upfront
Sent PCC & Schedule A - March
AOR2 - Apr 7 (to Ottawa)
In Progress for BG & Elligibility - Apr 22
AOR3 - back to Mississauga Oct 13
DM - Oct 15? (never logged ECAS before this date so most likely happened sooner)

MyCIC says no further documents required, everything (including bg, eligibility & final decision) in progress, no fingerprints needed (even though they were sent), meds passed, and no interview needed.

I'm stressed out because everyone else from my application month seems to have already received PPR or already landed in full.
We never received any requests for any further documents, no calls or anything. I am an American female that is almost 5 years into common law status with my Canadian partner.

Any clarification, advice, or knowledge to share would help!

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
Hi there. Are there any other December 2016 applicants waiting for PPR?

Mine timeline is:
AOR1: December 30
SA: Jan 31
Medical Approved: Feb - sent upfront
Sent PCC & Schedule A - March
AOR2 - Apr 7 (to Ottawa)
In Progress for BG & Elligibility - Apr 22
AOR3 - back to Mississauga Oct 13
DM - Oct 15? (never logged ECAS before this date so most likely happened sooner)

MyCIC says no further documents required, everything (including bg, eligibility & final decision) in progress, no fingerprints needed (even though they were sent), meds passed, and no interview needed.

I'm stressed out because everyone else from my application month seems to have already received PPR or already landed in full.
We never received any requests for any further documents, no calls or anything. I am an American female that is almost 5 years into common law status with my Canadian partner.

Any clarification, advice, or knowledge to share would help!
If you just received an AOR about it going back to Mississauga that is a good sign and means you didn't receive (or, not receive) PPR months ago and miss it. I'm not sure what else there is for you to do but wait. Maybe try calling IRCC. My initial thought would be that you might have missed the PPR email/letter, but the Mississauga AOR3 seems to indicate that isn't the case (which is good!)

Reactions: PoutinePlease

PoutinePlease

Oct 17, 2017
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
File Transfer...
07-04-2017
Passport Req..
24-10-2017
If you just received an AOR about it going back to Mississauga that is a good sign and means you didn't receive (or, not receive) PPR months ago and miss it. I'm not sure what else there is for you to do but wait. Maybe try calling IRCC. My initial thought would be that you might have missed the PPR email/letter, but the Mississauga AOR3 seems to indicate that isn't the case (which is good!)
I hope you're right and that it means only good things with it moving forward! I've checked all emails regularly (including junk), post mail, and myCIC at least every other day since I was FINALLY able to link in March. I feel like a dumbie having not been aware of ECAS showing additional information. I had made the assumption it was just for people who opted to not have an online myCIC account.
However, it mostly seems to be saying the same things as my myCIC other than it shows it as "Decision Made" rather than "Processing".

I work in Washington state so I commute almost every day for work from Vancouver...one border officer awhile back ago (while looking up my GCMS during a random pull in) let it kind of slip that things looked approved - but I don't want to be too hopeful because he seemed new to the job! I just really really hope having not been notified of any problem about 10 months in is a good thing and means that I'm most likely accepted! :confused: