+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga office - test update

shankariyer

Star Member
May 23, 2011
Anybody has some update on Mississauga office.
ECAS status say 'started processing from May 24' and the line 'file transferred to Mississauga office on June 4 disappeared. When I can expect the test date? It is said they will finalise all before the federal election. Is it so?

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shankariyer said:
Anybody has some update on Mississauga office.
ECAS status say 'started processing from May 24' and the line 'file transferred to Mississauga office on June 4 disappeared. When I can expect the test date? It is said they will finalise all before the federal election. Is it so?
Currently Time frame of test date Mississauga office is about 4/6 month after transfer. It may be improve in future. It is not true that they will finalise all before elections.Regards

shankariyer

Star Member
May 23, 2011
Thanks. But the line 'transferred to Mississauga office' disappeared. Anything to be worried or should I take it up with CIC.

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shankariyer said:
Thanks. But the line 'transferred to Mississauga office' disappeared. Anything to be worried or should I take it up with CIC.
Don't worry you are not alone. Many applicants including me having same issue.

ahmadmani

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NO worries! Disappearing a line or appearance of a new line in tour ECAS is quite normal with CIC :) The timing from case to case changes. There is an android application that you can download and check your status easily. It saved me a lot of time in checking my status every day as you can save your info there and check the status by only pressing one button.

Mainagui

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
Hello,
I'm a Mississauga office applicant, my application was received October 30,2014 and file transferred on March 5,2015 and I just received my test Invitation for October 15,2015 (I was sent a fp request and passport translation request.) hope this helps.