+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Office - File processed by Officer CP??

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
Hello,

I have a request. Has anyone who has received a communication from the Mississauga Office had their file processed by "Officer CP"?

If so, and you were requested to send in further information, would you be so kind as to provide me the email address for this Officer CP?

Please do so via Private Message here on the forum if you are able to. I can guarantee I will keep this information 100% confidential.

Our case is the one in which I have received Approval as a Sponsor, but my husband has not yet received AIP. It has been confirmed that we are missing NOTHING, they are requesting NOTHING additional from us. I spoke to 2 CIC reps today, who took 20 minutes each to verify this information with their supervisors. I was told by BOTH that it is just that the officer has not gotten around to processing my husbands AIP yet, only my Sponsorship Approval. They both said it is a new format/new way of processing the first stage.

I am not going to harass this Officer CP, I would just like to send a short email to him advising of some of our hardships we are facing as we await my husbands AIP, and so that he can get OWP.

I sincerely thank anyone who is able to assist.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
ACS said:
Hello,

I have a request. Has anyone who has received a communication from the Mississauga Office had their file processed by "Officer CP"?

If so, and you were requested to send in further information, would you be so kind as to provide me the email address for this Officer CP?

Please do so via Private Message here on the forum if you are able to. I can guarantee I will keep this information 100% confidential.

Our case is the one in which I have received Approval as a Sponsor, but my husband has not yet received AIP. It has been confirmed that we are missing NOTHING, they are requesting NOTHING additional from us. I spoke to 2 CIC reps today, who took 20 minutes each to verify this information with their supervisors. I was told by BOTH that it is just that the officer has not gotten around to processing my husbands AIP yet, only my Sponsorship Approval. They both said it is a new format/new way of processing the first stage.

I am not going to harass this Officer CP, I would just like to send a short email to him advising of some of our hardships we are facing as we await my husbands AIP, and so that he can get OWP.

I sincerely thank anyone who is able to assist.
As I pointed out in your other thread, I believe that this is exactly the reason that the officers are not identified and do not provide contact information.

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
Thank you for your response.
They do provide their info when they are requesting documents. So it's not that it is unavailable.
I assume Officer CP is not the one who processed your case, therefore I will await a response from someone who can help. Again, as mentioned I will not be harassing or sending multiple contacts. Just a short email, which is much quicker than post mail. And with post mail they have to pull your physical file to attach it, which takes it out of queue. Email does not.
Thanks again for your input. Have a great day.

novembre2013

Star Member
Sep 1, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
but it is written in your signature AIP received in november.
you can write to the visa office with your client ID number, so they can attach it to your file. You don't need to write it to him personally.

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
novembre2013 said:
but it is written in your signature AIP received in november.
you can write to the visa office with your client ID number, so they can attach it to your file. You don't need to write it to him personally.
As mentioned it turns out it was only my Sponsorship Approval not AIP.

Seems they are beginning to process these in 2 different steps.

Sponsorship approval after 14 months.....AIP 4-6 months later......THEN onto Stage 2....Lovely. ???

I thought it would be more effective to be able to write him/her personally than the general mailbox for everyone to read.

alicia13

Oct 24, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
28-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
14-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
19-Nov-2014
LANDED..........
1-Dec-2014
ACS said:
As mentioned it turns out it was only my Sponsorship Approval not AIP.

Seems they are beginning to process these in 2 different steps.

Sponsorship approval after 14 months.....AIP 4-6 months later......THEN onto Stage 2....Lovely. ???

I thought it would be more effective to be able to write him/her personally than the general mailbox for everyone to read.

I don't have that information and I apologize in advance if this offends you but I honestly can't see this ending well for you; imagine how uncomfortable the officer will be when they receive personal correspondence from you, regardless of what you have to say. If they wanted you to be able to correspond directly with the case officer they wouldn't go to lengths to protect his/her identity. Have you thought of getting your MP involved?

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
alicia13 said:
I don't have that information and I apologize in advance if this offends you but I honestly can't see this ending well for you; imagine how uncomfortable the officer will be when they receive personal correspondence from you, regardless of what you have to say. If they wanted you to be able to correspond directly with the case officer they wouldn't go to lengths to protect his/her identity. Have you thought of getting your MP involved?
Not at all offended, no worries :) Everyone is certainly entitled to their own opinions, and you are not being confrontational in any way. :)

In the meantime I have found out that they actually only give the general Mississauga email address out anyways. And I already have that, so I will be writing there! :)

We have already contacted our MP, we have an appointment with them on Monday. However from my brief convo over the phone sounds like I know more about Immigration processes than they do ::) ??? lol They told me that I should be prepared to wait for 14 months from the time I get Sponsorship Approval until my husband gets AIP. I tried to explain that that is not the case, and we applied back in August 2013, but it seemed to be a bit over their head. :p

I am also getting in contact with our Mayor via her granddaughter (a friend of mine is friends with her granddaughter), and I am thinking to also send a letter to Justin Trudeau, who seems more sympathetic to Immigration issues.

Tired of waiting...and pulling out all the stops! ;)

alicia13

Oct 24, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
28-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
14-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
19-Nov-2014
LANDED..........
1-Dec-2014
ACS said:
Not at all offended, no worries :) Everyone is certainly entitled to their own opinions, and you are not being confrontational in any way. :)

In the meantime I have found out that they actually only give the general Mississauga email address out anyways. And I already have that, so I will be writing there! :)

We have already contacted our MP, we have an appointment with them on Monday. However from my brief convo over the phone sounds like I know more about Immigration processes than they do ::) ??? lol They told me that I should be prepared to wait for 14 months from the time I get Sponsorship Approval until my husband gets AIP. I tried to explain that that is not the case, and we applied back in August 2013, but it seemed to be a bit over their head. :p

I am also getting in contact with our Mayor via her granddaughter (a friend of mine is friends with her granddaughter), and I am thinking to also send a letter to Justin Trudeau, who seems more sympathetic to Immigration issues.

I think if immigration consultants and MP's assistants spent half the amount of time that we do on this forum they would learn so much! Lol
I hope you get somewhere, it's so frustrating
Good luck!

Guanaquito

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waiting forever :(
LANDED..........
Waiting & waiting forever
ACS said:

Yes the best option is to get your MP involved, at the same time would be great idea if you send a message to Hon. Thomas Mulcair's NDP
http://petition.ndp.ca/inland-sponsorship
Email:thomas.mulcair @ parl.gc.ca
Also Hon. Jin karygiannis MP Scarborough-agincourt, who took to the parliament the delays in immigration processing times for family class application back in 2010.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4BbjbLtpro
Email:jim @ karygiannismp.com
In fact we all who have been & are affected should be trying to get in contact with them so change can be made.