+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Office Applicants 2014/ 2015

zooroo

Dec 6, 2015
Congratulations I hope that you tell us the details of the interview how long and whether the officer was friendly or not

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boyong0313 said:
Good AM to all!

I have posted previously regarding my citizenship journey and I am happy to share that last January 08, 2016 - I had my citizenship test. I passed the test (20/20) and had a detailed interview with a CIC Officer. I checked eCas this morning and my status has been updated to DM.

I was informed during the interview that they will send the invite for the oath within 2 to 3 months.

Following is the details of my citizenship journey :

Received Application for Citizenship -> Nov 24, 2015
Sent Letter of Acknowledgement -> Feb 17, 2015
Stated Processing my Application -> March 17, 2015
File Transferred to Mississauga Office -> April 1, 2015
Citizenship Test in Mississauga -> January 8, 2016

It took a while and patience was somehow challenged....but I am getting there.

Willy
Willy,

Great! Now, it is a matter of 3-8 weeks the most my friend!

Get ready for your maple flag...

SFD

boyong0313

May 27, 2015
PolarSpring said:
Finally,
Our C'ship journey will soon be getting over.
I have received the oath letter for January 14.
eCAS not updated. Mississauga is rolling!
When did you take the test?

Thanks.

Willy

PolarSpring

Dec 11, 2015
boyong0313 said:
When did you take the test?
Thanks.
Willy
Hey Willy
It was on 26 Nov 2015. You can see the timelines on this tracker -
sorry not able to post the links ..... but they are under signature of anil04_10 and ar_fabrics (on page 61 of this thread)

You may get your Oath letter in 2 weeks time!!

legolas

Jul 21, 2015
Brampton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
I just had my Exam at the Mississauga (Glen Erin drive Location). I passed the Exam. What has been the normal waiting period for the Oaths? The Immigration Officer told me to wait 6 - 8 weeks for the Oath. Is the timeline correct? Are people getting their Oaths earlier than that?

kodiaksa

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think it all depends. Some have waited longer. I personally only had to wait 1 week. Good luck!

truedream15

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I had my DM today (or last week) and I had my test on Nov.12 in Mississauga office.

Do we know roughly about the time for Oath Letter after DM in Mississauga?

Thanks!

zafari

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Feb-2012
truedream15 said:
Hi Everyone,

I had my DM today (or last week) and I had my test on Nov.12 in Mississauga office.

Do we know roughly about the time for Oath Letter after DM in Mississauga?

Thanks!
I did test on Dec 7, & dm in 3 days after test. N still awaiting for oath . Oath call seems random

canadianlife

Dec 11, 2011
My Timeline:
Mississauga Office

Applied : 7-Apr-2015
AOR : 23-Apr-2015
In Proces : 16-Jul-2015
Test : 12-Nov-2015 (Passed 19/20)
DM : 16-Nov-2015

We are still waiting for Oath, is there anyone with similar timlines waiting for Oath. We are getting worried as its already passed 8 weeks.

Ryan-chris

Aug 11, 2011
Hi everybody,

I checked my mail this morning and saw the oath invites. We have been invited to take our oath this coming January 22 in Mississauga.

My ecas still showing DM with the last note being the test invite.

My time line
Office : Mississauga
App received 10th June with 1095 days
AOR : 16 August
Inprocess : 18 September
Test : 7 January
Decision made: 12 January
Oath date: 22 January, letter dated January 08

Finally, it's all coming to an end.. So relieved!

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends,

Done with Oath Ceremony today! Grin Grin Grin

All the best for the rest that are still waiting though.

Cheers,

SFD

april2015

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Mississauga ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to all on your oath / oath invites. Received my oath invite today in the mail for the ceremony in Mississauga on January 29th, citizenship journey almost over, yyaayyyyyy :) E-Cas however has no further updates other than Decision Made. Anyways, I'm so looking forward to attending this great ceremony of oath with my children and becoming Canadians finally! :)

Answer to one of the questions above, we were informed that it would take roughly around 4 to 6 weeks (could be earlier or later too) however it took us exactly 6 weeks from the test date (December 1st) - (DM was made December 3rd) to receiving the oath invitation letter. Best of luck to all those waiting, be patient, you'll hear your good news soon! :)

Cheers!

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ryan-chris said:
Hi everybody,

I checked my mail this morning and saw the oath invites. We have been invited to take our oath this coming January 22 in Mississauga.

My ecas still showing DM with the last note being the test invite.

My time line
Office : Mississauga
App received 10th June with 1095 days
AOR : 16 August
Inprocess : 18 September
Test : 7 January
Decision made: 12 January
Oath date: 22 January, letter dated January 08

Finally, it's all coming to an end.. So relieved!
Congrats Ryan!!!

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
april2015 said:
Congrats to all on your oath / oath invites. Received my oath invite today in the mail for the ceremony in Mississauga on January 29th, citizenship journey almost over, yyaayyyyyy :) E-Cas however has no further updates other than Decision Made. Anyways, I'm so looking forward to attending this great ceremony of oath with my children and becoming Canadians finally! :)

Answer to one of the questions above, we were informed that it would take roughly around 4 to 6 weeks (could be earlier or later too) however it took us exactly 6 weeks from the test date (December 1st) - (DM was made December 3rd) to receiving the oath invitation letter. Best of luck to all those waiting, be patient, you'll hear your good news soon! :)

Cheers!
April2015,

Amazing... 2016 is looking bright eh?

All the best!

SFD

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
april2015 said:

Cheers!
Congrats to you and all other who got their test and Oath invitations.