+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Office Applicants 2014/ 2015

shahmad

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
ar_fabrics said:
Passed test & interview today. Please read book atleast three time (Agreed with ShAhmad). Question are not like online questions but on line practice can help you.Atleast four questions were really difficult I only guess so got 18/20.Nothing to worry about interview . Mainly checks ids & passports stamps. Where you work ..... For how much time ... Where you live ..... . All cic staff is friendly so don't be nervous but read book carefully. She told me expect oth letter with in 2 to six weeks with subject to approval .

Test time was 11/45 am
Arrived Scarbrough office :11 Am
Lineup & test room :11/35
Test :11/50
Finished. :12. Pm
Interview. :12/15 pm
Finished :12/25 pm
Congrats :D

Sama2007

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahmad said:
well ... the officer will have your file in front of him/her during interview so most probably your translation copies will be in the file. If you really want to be on the safe side and don't wanna take any chances at all then you can translate again.
Thanks and congrats hope a smooth moving to ur oath

Did she/he ask you for any docs which you have taken with you!

shahmad

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Sama2007 said:
Thanks and congrats hope a smooth moving to ur oath

Did she/he ask you for any docs which you have taken with you!
only passport stamps and Photo ids like PR Card, health card, driving license and ofcourse Landing paper

Sonia08

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
shahmad said:
Hi All,

Had my test today ... my advice would be don't waste your time on online test sites .... read the book 3-4 times .... thorough reading and you will be fine .... Don't be late and be there atleast half an hour before test time.
Congrats. You are another step closer to being a Canadian.

Sonia08

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
datascientist said:
My recent ATIP request indicates , st.Clair as a secondary office.

It also mentions " To be tested Shelf" which i understand is waiting for Test queue.

I believe the RQ will be processed in St.Clair office. Looks like a long wait for me.
How long did it take for the ATIP

Sonia08

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
ar_fabrics said:
Passed test & interview today. Please read book atleast three time (Agreed with ShAhmad). Question are not like online questions but on line practice can help you.Atleast four questions were really difficult I only guess so got 18/20.Nothing to worry about interview . Mainly checks ids & passports stamps. Where you work ..... For how much time ... Where you live ..... . All cic staff is friendly so don't be nervous but read book carefully. She told me expect oth letter with in 2 to six weeks with subject to approval .

Test time was 11/45 am
Arrived Scarbrough office :11 Am
Lineup & test room :11/35
Test :11/50
Finished. :12. Pm
Interview. :12/15 pm
Finished :12/25 pm

Congrats. Hope the oath process is much faster.

hussaini

Jun 6, 2015
Hi,
I got my reschedule date.My test was on 30th june but cancelled.Now they reschedule on 31 august.
Should I take my kids school reports,as I submitted with my citizenship application before?My husband and kids are already citizens.I need to take their documents with me or not?Please let me know.thank you

Anns123

Apr 24, 2015
hussaini said:
Hi,
I got my reschedule date.My test was on 30th june but cancelled.Now they reschedule on 31 august.
Should I take my kids school reports,as I submitted with my citizenship application before?My husband and kids are already citizens.I need to take their documents with me or not?Please let me know.thank you
Usually they don't see these documents but you should take all these documents for safe side.

penetrate

May 24, 2015
This is my update found just today 4th line appeared.....

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 23, 2015.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 17, 2015.
3.We started processing your application on May 19, 2015.
4.We sent you a notice on August 12, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 31, 2015 at 10:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Week was great for some of us!

Congrats to those who received Test/Oat Letter. At least Mississauga is doing something. CIC has increased their resources I guess.

Hope those that have not heard from them including myself, get to hear from them this coming week.

SFD