+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Office Applicants 2014/ 2015

boyong0313

May 27, 2015
Hi Guys,

I had my oath as a Canadian citizen last Friday - Feb 12, 2016 in Mississauga.

Appreciate the insights from this forum.

Wishing everyone good luck in your citizenship journey.

Willy

boyong0313 said:
Hi Guys,

I got my invite to the Citizenship Oath ceremony in Mississauga last week. It took CIC about 4 weeks to send the invite. My oath schedule is on Feb 12, 2016 at 8:00 AM.

Appreciate all the help and inspiration this platform provided during my citizenship journey.

Wishing you all the best in all your endeavors.

Willy

============

kash123

Feb 18, 2016
Hi guys,

need some help

- applied for my wife citizenship
- i just checked on web it says test request send in jan 22 to appear in test feb 8
- i have mail forwarding by canada post
- i never received the mail

what do i do now and does anyone know why would it not forward

any help pl. thanks

nexxus007

Jul 30, 2014
kash123 said:
Hi guys,

need some help

- applied for my wife citizenship
- i just checked on web it says test request send in jan 22 to appear in test feb 8
- i have mail forwarding by canada post
- i never received the mail

what do i do now and does anyone know why would it not forward

any help pl. thanks
Send CIC an email stating that you did not receive the letter. Call them up and tell them the same thing.

JJGGG

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kash123 said:
Send them an email and said the same thing ... i will send out a letter too ..
best of luck , keep us updated on the reschedule of oath hopefully

ali1254

Feb 28, 2015
1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 20, 2015.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 28, 2015.
3. We started processing your application on March 23, 2015.
4. We sent you a notice on October 1, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on October 21, 2015 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
5. We sent you a notice on February 19, 2016 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on March 7, 2016 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment,

However my status was changed from IN PROCESS to DECISION MADE after she passed the test, and got this status changed but did not get the mail yet. I am wondering if her status should be changed as well. How many family files have been there in the past where two adult applicants could have possible different oath date?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ UPDATED ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 20, 2015.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 28, 2015.
4. We sent you a notice on October 1, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on October 21, 2015 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment.

Did the test on Oct 21. 1 Applicant passed, 1 failed

Retest on Feb 11, 2016. Failed applicant passed

Same interviewer did not need to interview just told us wait for Oath ceremony will take about 4 ~ 8 Months to get it.

somi 252

Star Member
Aug 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
7 .3. 2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
PPR 1 19.10 .2012, PPR2 17.11.2012
VISA ISSUED...
4-12-2012
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
We came here in 2013 when we r eligible to apply citizenship help please

ali1254

Feb 28, 2015
ali1254 said:
4. We sent you a notice on October 1, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on October 21, 2015 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
5. We sent you a notice on February 19, 2016 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on March 7, 2016 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment,

However my status was changed from IN PROCESS to DECISION MADE after she passed the test, and got this status changed but did not get the mail yet. I am wondering if her status should be changed as well. How many family files have been there in the past where two adult applicants could have possible different oath date?

4. We sent you a notice on October 1, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on October 21, 2015 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment.

Did the test on Oct 21. 1 Applicant passed, 1 failed

Retest on Feb 11, 2016. Failed applicant passed

Same interviewer did not need to interview just told us wait for Oath ceremony will take about 4 ~ 8 Months to get it.

Just received the call from Scarborough office that it is unusual that not all Applicant got the oath letter since there is one child application as both parents has to be present to sign on pink slip. So, they told my wife to come on Monday with your husband and child, and we will have a print out ready for you at the arrival. I guess our process is all done. Will update on Monday.

Good luck to all

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ali1254 said:

Just received the call from Scarborough office that it is unusual that not all Applicant got the oath letter since there is one child application as both parents has to be present to sign on pink slip. So, they told my wife to come on Monday with your husband and child, and we will have a print out ready for you at the arrival. I guess our process is all done. Will update on Monday.

Good luck to all
Waiting for your update

JJGGG

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
un update on my case . after 3months ++ , rcd CIT 0520 with lot of written requests under OTHER......
no comment........

black-feather

Nov 2, 2014
Finally received the much anticipated oath letter after few hurdles on the way; review on my PR status, RQ and missed oath ceremony. Forum has been a great help! Thank you for everyone's input.

Submitted on August 2014.

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
black-feather said:
Finally received the much anticipated oath letter after few hurdles on the way; review on my PR status, RQ and missed oath ceremony. Forum has been a great help! Thank you for everyone's input.

Submitted on August 2014.
Congratulations & best wishes