Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
sasan1354 said:
Finally passed the test at 09-Sep-2015 and received the oath letter 16-Sep-2015!

App Submitted : 01-July-2014 .................... Oath : 06-Oct-2015
Congrats Sasan
This journey is finally coming to an end .... after 15 months!!!! All the best.

Cheers, Anil

Rocky9999

Sep 21, 2015
TIme lines:
Application received: 29th Aug, 2014
In Process: Nov20th, 2014
Test: April 13, 2015 [Asked for additional documents (Job verify and US/CANADA ENTRY EXIT)]
Decision made:Sep 18th, 2015

Hello everyone, i have joined this forum just to share my experience during Canadian citizenship application. I have got "decision made" status online but not sure what is the decision yet.

I will be sharing my story in coming posts.

Thanks

ScubaC

Jun 21, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys gonna ask again as I didn't get an swear last time

How long from the test did you get decision made?

Thanks!

ahmadmani

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It varies from 1 day to 3 months. I have not seen any cases taking more than three months. So no worries and be patient :)

Aspat

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ScubaC said:
Hi guys gonna ask again as I didn't get an swear last time

How long from the test did you get decision made?

Thanks!
Hi Scuba,

My test was on 5th Aug in Scarborough and decision made (eCAS) on 7th Aug ...I presume, since I checked eCAS only on the 7th.

ScubaC

Jun 21, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aspat said:
Hi Scuba,

My test was on 5th Aug in Scarborough and decision made (eCAS) on 7th Aug ...I presume, since I checked eCAS only on the 7th.
I'm getting worried :/ the officer did say he granted me citizenship but now i am worried he didn't! :-\

My ecas still says in-process

Aspat did you have your test in missy or scarbs?

kimba409

Aug 25, 2015
Hi ScubaC,

I am replying to your msg because i really feel your anxiety!

Okay, you need to relax. its crazy, because my case was in line for 1.5 years before finally going into their system (feb 2015)
and after my interview, the lady congratulated and said you should wait for your oath.

i wasnt happy, because one i couldnt believe it was finally happening and two because i kept thinking oh god what if she simply said it to get me out of there and its actually really not approved.

i drove myself insane eventhough i should have been happy and everyone told me ive just gone mental

my point is, they wont jsut lie to you and tell you theyve granted you citizenship and to wait for the oath. i heard some interviewers telling people "we'll review it further and get back to you"

so yes, they wont just play with your emotions and feelings.
their processing however is slow and haphazard i feel

you've done everything you could (and more- as i read your other posts), now just sit back, relax and enjoy this time. the hard part is finally over! you'll be just fine!

ps- i really, really really feel your anxiety/frustration. you're definitely not alone, but really, you're doing great. and everything will workout well.

vividind

Star Member
Dec 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02/25/2015
Just saw a final line on my ECAS today :)

We sent you a notice on September 23, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 14, 2015 at 9:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us

Good Luck to all applicants..

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
vividind said:
Just saw a final line on my ECAS today :)

We sent you a notice on September 23, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 14, 2015 at 9:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us

Good Luck to all applicants..
Congrats

ScubaC

Jun 21, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kimba409 said:
Hi ScubaC,

I am replying to your msg because i really feel your anxiety!

Okay, you need to relax. its crazy, because my case was in line for 1.5 years before finally going into their system (feb 2015)
and after my interview, the lady congratulated and said you should wait for your oath.

i wasnt happy, because one i couldnt believe it was finally happening and two because i kept thinking oh god what if she simply said it to get me out of there and its actually really not approved.

i drove myself insane eventhough i should have been happy and everyone told me ive just gone mental

my point is, they wont jsut lie to you and tell you theyve granted you citizenship and to wait for the oath. i heard some interviewers telling people "we'll review it further and get back to you"

so yes, they wont just play with your emotions and feelings.
their processing however is slow and haphazard i feel

you've done everything you could (and more- as i read your other posts), now just sit back, relax and enjoy this time. the hard part is finally over! you'll be just fine!

ps- i really, really really feel your anxiety/frustration. you're definitely not alone, but really, you're doing great. and everything will workout well.
Kimba,

Thank you so so much for your time that you took to write me this kind post!

Yes, it is crazy making and making me doubt stuff but I should just forget about it and focus on school or fun activities.

I believe you when you said "You'll be just fine" I just have to calm my poor heart down and tell IT that everything will be just fine!

Patience is key and worrying is NOT. So, again, thank you so so much and I will keep everyone posted of course!

Best wishes to all

Rocky9999

Sep 21, 2015
Rocky9999 said:
TIme lines:
Application received: 30th Aug, 2014
In Process: Nov21th, 2014
Test: April 14, 2015 [Asked for additional documents (Job verify and US/CANADA ENTRY EXIT)]
Decision made:Sep 18th, 2015

Hello everyone, i have joined this forum just to share my experience during Canadian citizenship application. I have got "decision made" status online but not sure what is the decision yet.

I will be sharing my story in coming posts.

Thanks