+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Office Applicants 2014/ 2015

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hussaini said:
Anyone got any update on ecas after test cancellation?My test is cancelled but ecas is still showing that we send you letter on june 15 to appear for test on june 30.They didn't change anything.
same here ...........

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syedd said:
Usually applicants who received AOR by mail their ecas only shows in process & those who received by email their ecas shows transfer date but only for your info since last three week transferred line is disappear from ecas for most of applicants. Still no one have answer why CIC delay some cases. Our file transferred in Mid of March still no news. Regards

Karem

Star Member
May 4, 2015
Actually no one can guess what is cic doing? Some cases restore there transfer line while others are still missing!! ???

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Karem said:
Actually no one can guess what is cic doing? Some cases restore there transfer line while others are still missing!! ???
Karem,

Many applicants are still missing transfer line including me.

Nothing but patience.

SFD

Karem

Star Member
May 4, 2015
Karem said:
Hi guys I have a friend of my friend that her test was scheduled for Tuesday June 23 and she didn't get any calls to cancel the test ??!
She did her test today and she passed the test and they told her they will send her for oath !!!

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called to cic again...about test cancellation ....and
The lady was so nice......she told me that all test are canceled axcept 23rd 24th and 26 th( 12:30 )time.
But morning 7:45 am people having canceled the tests.....
And then i asked the reason she replied ....she dose not know ........the reason and when people would get test new notifications ....
But they have information regarding mississauga office is...test are canceled ........
Hope this helps.
Thanks.

TObound

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC just cancelled bunch of oath ceremonies after June 26 scheduled at Mississauga. Last week the website was showing ceremonies in July, a lot of them. Sucks...

This means that not only tests, but also oath ceremonies are cancelled/postponed. Yay to yet another backlog :mad:

coolangy123

Jun 24, 2015
Hi everyone,

I received a notice to appear on test at Mississauga office on July 2. I called to confirm about the cancellation since I didn't receive any call (my phone hasn't been working for the past two days). The rep checked my status and told me that there is nothing that says my test has been cancelled. I checked my application status online and it doesn't even say that I received a letter to appear on july 2.

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolangy123 said:
Hi everyone,

I received a notice to appear on test at Mississauga office on July 2. I called to confirm about the cancellation since I didn't receive any call (my phone hasn't been working for the past two days). The rep checked my status and told me that there is nothing that says my test has been cancelled. I checked my application status online and it doesn't even say that I received a letter to appear on july 2.
hi,
Is your test in moring session or afternoon ?
Tnx

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolangy123 said:
Hi everyone,

What's your timeline?