+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

thani_2003

Jun 8, 2018
I am a January 2018 applicant in Mississauga office.

I received today Aug 7th FP request from Scarborough office “ONT-STCLAIR-DONOTREPLY”, I wasn’t sure who was the sender, since the sender name wasn’t clear.

For information website still shows in process and earlier today I called CIC they told me it was in process too.

So check your spam folder and inbox for “ONT-STCLAIR-DONOTREPLY”

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
Jason, my wife got the survey last week plus she got replied from web form stating her file got moved from Mississauga to Scarborough. Looks like Canada Post has been busy moving files to Scarborough...lol :p:p:p:p:p
Haha lovely, something certainly hit the mailbox, 2 emails.. Not too bad, init

Reactions: Habs

paramjit

Star Member
Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2013
LANDED..........
In July-2013
I called IRCC today for an update, they have received the FP results , background checks done and the next step is the test invite. The test invite will be by an email so she told me to check the spams also.
Hope I get it soon.

Slavo

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
I called IRCC today for an update, they have received the FP results , background checks done and the next step is the test invite. The test invite will be by an email so she told me to check the spams also.
Hope I get it soon.
When did you do your finger print

fkam

Jun 20, 2018
That’s fantastic! Good luck!
I had my oath ceremony yesterday and it says complete on my file. I am finally a citizen. I came here in 2004 as an international student - went through all the stages of immigration - PGWP, Provincial Nominee and then PR. It took soo long and is a formality at this point but so grateful I have it. Goodluck to everyone who is still going through the tedious process.

Reactions: rajmalhotra7

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
I had my oath ceremony yesterday and it says complete on my file. I am finally a citizen. I came here in 2004 as an international student - went through all the stages of immigration - PGWP, Provincial Nominee and then PR. It took soo long and is a formality at this point but so grateful I have it. Goodluck to everyone who is still going through the tedious process.
You deserve goodness my friend. I wish you a steady Canadian life. Your success will definitely bring light to the eyes of those who are waiting to smile again! Look after yourself :)

paramjit

Star Member
Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2013
LANDED..........
In July-2013

UPPI

Nov 11, 2013
Hi Everyone,

So I am Feb 2018 applicant from Brampton.
AOR March 5th. My file has been In-process since May 11th.

I have been calling CIC call centre once a month since May 11 to find out status of my application.
They have been telling me that "Your file is In-Transit". Same reply from last 3 months.
I don't understand how a file can be still In-Transit after 3 months?
Can someone shed some light on this situation.

Thanks

Last edited:

maob12

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hi Everyone,

So I am Feb 2018 applicant from Brampton.
AOR March 5th. My file has been In-process since May 11th.

I have been calling CIC call centre once a month since May 11 to find out status of my application.
They have been telling me that "Your file is in Transit". Same reply from last 3 months.
I don't understand how a file can be still in Transit after 3 months?
Can someone shed some light on this situation.

Thanks

Maybe they mean , In-process?

J2018

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
Hello Guys,

I am in process since 8 months and 10 months since they received my application and no test invitation yet. Any suggestions? Mississauga office

J2018

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
Hello Guys,

I am in process since 8 months and 10 months since they received my application and no test invitation yet. Any suggestions? Mississauga office

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Hello Guys,

Many people have the same situation with Mississauga office, the only thing we can do is wait and accept the reality that the process won't be done within 12 months. The sooner you accept it the less anxiety you will feel.

Or there's also the alternative: go back in time to Oct 11, 2017, and submit your application from some place outside GTA - but that would need a time-machine

Reactions: AHHA121