+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

AnnieM

Mar 11, 2019
yes, but what is the most common? I know that the range can be anything. I'm just curious what is the average. I heard something about 20 days. Is that true?

cccassiez

Jan 20, 2024
Today I get cancellation for My Oath in 21 Aug 2023
This is the Massage
Hello,

Please be advised that your upcoming Oath Ceremony scheduled for August 21, 2023 at 1:00 pm at our Mississauga Office has been cancelled due to an administrative error.

Please any advice
Hey I got the same message as you in Aug 2023 and I haven't hear anything back since... Have you got your oath ceremony rescheduled yet? Any advice please. I am about to just drop by their office and ask for am explaination.

sahmed922

Nov 28, 2023
Hey I got the same message as you in Aug 2023 and I haven't hear anything back since... Have you got your oath ceremony rescheduled yet? Any advice please. I am about to just drop by their office and ask for am explaination.
I friend of mine got his ceremony canceled due to same reason in September he just got email yesterday for his ceremony which is next friday now

Reactions: cccassiez

Debby25

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
yes, but what is the most common? I know that the range can be anything. I'm just curious what is the average. I heard something about 20 days. Is that true?
I am a July 2023 applicant and based on what I have read on our WhatsApp group, most people got their Oath invitation within 2 weeks after LPP. Though, there are exceptions (like myself) and some applications take way longer than others - so yes, it’s random.

Ouluman

Feb 29, 2016
is there anyone from MIS office who received an invitation for an online interview to be held in Jan through Microsoft teams ?

Ouluman

Feb 29, 2016
Hi guys,
I got the email for virtual ceremony on Jan 15, 2024
It said 07:45 AM ( Eastern time ) (Canada )
I am in Mississauga , is Mississauga in the same time zone ?
it is the same time zone ,how did your interview go , could you tell me some of the questions asked during the interview ?