+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

violetelegance

May 3, 2023
I tried those emails before but they never got back! Will try again. Thank you!

Reactions: ewcg

evwchen

Sep 6, 2023

ewcg

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Could you please share how you wrote the email?
1st I let them know I had a travel and provided the flight tickets. - No reply
2nd I told them I was back and provided the boarding pass of the returning flight. - No reply
3rd I just asked them to acknowledge the receipt of the first 2 emails. - They acknowledged it and said to wait.

They all had my application number. Nothing special or fancy.

Reactions: evwchen

dipantika

Star Member
May 10, 2017
In how many days since they responded to your last email did you get the new date? Was it long? Or if I'm not wrong from the dates you mentioned above, was it a month? After constantly emailing since past two months, today I received their response that I'm in the queue to be rescheduled and should keep checking my emails but they can't give any timeframe.

ewcg

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
In how many days since they responded to your last email did you get the new date? Was it long? Or if I'm not wrong from the dates you mentioned above, was it a month? After constantly emailing since past two months, today I received their response that I'm in the queue to be rescheduled and should keep checking my emails but they can't give any timeframe.
That's correct, about a month. The response was fairly generic, similar to what you mentioned: "Your application is in the queue to be rescheduled for a ceremony and we cannot provide you with a specific time frame.".

dipantika

Star Member
May 10, 2017
That's correct, about a month. The response was fairly generic, similar to what you mentioned: "Your application is in the queue to be rescheduled for a ceremony and we cannot provide you with a specific time frame.".
Thanks. I received the exact same response today! Lets hope its soon!

Reactions: ewcg and peppeg

Kodihusky

Jan 24, 2014
I am wondering if anyone else had delayed oath and then couldn’t login to tracker online? I was originally scheduled for Sep. 6th. Had to miss it so I asked for a reschedule. Have not heard anything from them since. And today when I tried to login to my tracker, it kept telling me my username or password was wrong….I don’t even know what to do at this point