+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

mission 2 canada....(got visa in 2nd attempt)

Ischaan

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
NAVI MUMBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th August 2013
IELTS Request
7 overall
Med's Request
8th July
Med's Done....
10th July
VISA ISSUED...
27th August
LANDED..........
31st August
Finally got da mail from the CIC approving my study permit after getting the rejection under spp :p dat too the process was much quicker dis time under general dan it was in spp (wid in a week).......I would really like TO THANK EACH AND EVERY PERSON(list is endless friends) IN THIS FORUM WHO HAVE HELPED EACH OTHER SHARING THERE KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE....I AM REALLY THANKFUL TO ALL OF U.......U KNOW U ALL R DOIN A GR8 WORK ANSWERING TO THE QUERIES OF EACH PERSON......THANKS ALL OF U......AND ALL THE BEST TO ALL OF U & OTHER GUYS FOR DER VISA..... ;).

[size=10pt]CHEERSSS 8)[/size]

deeepika

Aug 26, 2013
hi!!! there..
what course did u aplly!!!!!can u suggest what documents to get ready..if possible can u please send me your SOP sample... sonamyk@yahoo.ca
please give me tips.. i am going to aplly for jan 2o14 at centeniall college

Dec 19, 2011
Hi Issac Congz to you for this visa in second attempt.

I got same rejection on 21Aug-13 for sept 2013 intake.I am planning to reapply with justification and modification in my SOP.

MY rejection

You have not satisfied me that u will leave canada at the end of authorized stay.....

Issan could you please share your SOP-my email: interneeengineer@gmail.com.
Can i have your email address.I need information how to proceedas i have similiar situation that you had before.

RAJA304

Jul 28, 2013
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ischaan said:
Finally got da mail from the CIC approving my study permit after getting the rejection under spp :p dat too the process was much quicker dis time under general dan it was in spp (wid in a week).......I would really like TO THANK EACH AND EVERY PERSON(list is endless friends) IN THIS FORUM WHO HAVE HELPED EACH OTHER SHARING THERE KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE....I AM REALLY THANKFUL TO ALL OF U.......U KNOW U ALL R DOIN A GR8 WORK ANSWERING TO THE QUERIES OF EACH PERSON......THANKS ALL OF U......AND ALL THE BEST TO ALL OF U & OTHER GUYS FOR DER VISA..... ;).

Congratulation man..
When did reapplied?

karthik1990

Apr 18, 2013
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013
Hey that's great news....congrats Ischaan:)

Anil K

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ischaan said:

congratulations Ischaan
and when did u apply under general?

Ischaan

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
NAVI MUMBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th August 2013
IELTS Request
7 overall
Med's Request
8th July
Med's Done....
10th July
VISA ISSUED...
27th August
LANDED..........
31st August
Thanx alot... @ andy, @ anil, @ Karthik, @ raja, @ hell911, @ internengineer, @ deepika, @ careerabroad.......

I applied as soon as I got da refusal letter.....widin 2days as dis was my last chance to go over or wait for a long haul........

docu's provided by me was
1. marksheets
2.GIC, college offer letter, receipt
3.sponsor letter from father, letter from my fathers company.(explaining dat he is employed in da company)
4. fathers ITR
5. work experience( I hv worked for 6mnths)
6. My LOI from the company
7. mine ITR
8. even I kept all da certificates which I got, right from my school to college
9. Letter for request for reconsideration.......and most important SOP
SOP:
I tried to link up my proposed course of study to my job and my academics....in a detailed way...explaining each element...I didn't consider no. of pages, I wrote as if I m in a interview and trying to explain my failures and achievements, wat I could learn from the course...even explaining to them dat i will return back(though I dont hv anyone over der) too if the recession is gone....
I will be sending my sop to the people who require it....but I think every individual has his/her experiences and qualities..which dey only know da best..mine sop will give dem a basic idea....I hope it works

Ischaan

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
NAVI MUMBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th August 2013
IELTS Request