+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

missing medical survelliance form with passport and copr

drabrarc

Jan 21, 2012
Hi,
can any one tell me do they give medical survelliance form at the port of entry as it is missing from my landing documents and passport .i am on medical survelliance code 2.02

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
drabrarc said:
Hi,
can any one tell me do they give medical survelliance form at the port of entry as it is missing from my landing documents and passport .i am on medical survelliance code 2.02
If they didn't enclose it(!) Relax & have a ball. U r good to go, w/out it! -No issues.

rajbajaj

Jan 20, 2012
report after landing to doctor even i was having non infectious tb got it treated for visa purpose and got survilance papers they took one xray,sputum test and some blood samples to confirm you are free from this disease .

if you report to doctor after landing here that they misssed papers it will prove you are loyal and secondly you will also be tension free that you don't have this disease as this disease can relapse in some cases.

you have to report to doctor within 30 days after landing it was mntioned on survilance papers even if you missed date go to doctor and tell him report to local authorities as their was some no. at which i also reported it is different for each province

it is my view and i am not consultant cross check from other posts also take care

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
rajbajaj said:
report after landing to doctor even i was having non infectious tb got it treated for visa purpose and got survilance papers they took one xray,sputum test and some blood samples to confirm you are free from this disease .

if you report to doctor after landing here that they misssed papers it will prove you are loyal and secondly you will also be tension free that you don't have this disease as this disease can relapse in some cases.

you have to report to doctor within 30 days after landing it was mntioned on survilance papers even if you missed date go to doctor and tell him report to local authorities as their was some no. at which i also reported it is different for each province

it is my view and i am not consultant cross check from other posts also take care
Ur point is valid... but the OP doesn't have the IMM0535B (Medical Surveillance Undertaking Form). And w/out that s/he may have no-joy@a PHA clinic... they'd just not accommodate him/her.

Qorax

drabrarc

Jan 21, 2012
but do they give the medical survelliance form at the port of entry as it shows in OP 15 MEDICAL PROCEDURE
APPENDIX B

drabrarc

Jan 21, 2012
qorax said:
If they didn't enclose it(!) Relax & have a ball. U r good to go, w/out it! -No issues.
but do they provide at the port of entry as it is not present along with my visa.(medical survelliance form.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
drabrarc said:
but do they provide at the port of entry as it is not present along with my visa.(medical survelliance form.
No.
If ur COPR doesn't have a record of med. surv - they wouldn't have a whiz for it's requirement.

Yes.
If the COPR states that, but u didn't receive the IMM0535B with the COPR.

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drabrarc said:
Hi,
drabrarc

You should request the form IMM0535B from your VO, if you don't have time and planning to land earlier than you should request the form at the port of entry they will provide you.

To go through with quick procedure and speed up the requested tests you should bring your all old X-ray, c C.T Scan, all Lab test, sputum test, blood test result etc.. result copy with you, it will be not required at POE but it will help you and the doctor to compare the result and film with old result and film.

Fail to report to Medical surveillance within defined time you may will be asked on your next enrty to go through all medical test and will be under isolation till the result are clear.

You may contact on this number to ask further advice and instruction regarding follow up.

Read below quote or visit or see the link for further details.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op15-eng.pdf

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/after-health-surveillance.asp

The public health authority will ask you for information on your “Medical Surveillance Undertaking” form
(IMM 0535B). This form was given to you either by the Visa Officer with your other immigration papers, or by the Officer at the port of entry (airport).
You will be given a date, time and location for your follow-up appointment, which you must attend. Please take your “Medical Surveillance Undertaking” form and this handout to the appointment. You may be denied Canadian citizenship until you provide proof that you complied with the medical terms and conditions of your request to live in Canada.
If you change your address or telephone number before the public health follow-up is completed, you must provide updated information to the public health authority in your area and to Citizenship and Immigration
Canada by contacting the CIC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 (toll free) or by accessing CIC's on-line services (www.cic.gc.ca) .
hope that helps,

hmisabpk

drabrarc

Jan 21, 2012
I had send a letter as well as mail them asking for the same (medical survelliance form) they replied all necessary documents and Passport has been send will reach you shortly.i have recevied the pp and the copr but the form is missing .Can i give them a second request ,or should i collect it at the port of entry.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
drabrarc said:
I had send a letter as well as mail them asking for the same (medical survelliance form) they replied all necessary documents and Passport has been send will reach you shortly.i have recevied the pp and the copr but the form is missing .Can i give them a second request ,or should i collect it at the port of entry.
Don't.
U r good to go... u'd be unnecessarily raking-up issues.
Thank ur stars & proceed with ur life [in ur new homeland]!

drabrarc

Jan 21, 2012
Hi, All
THEY HAVE AGAIN SEND ME A MAIL THAT THEY WILL SEND ME A SEPERATE MEDICAL SURVELLIANCE FORM IN FEW DAYS TIME.

Reactions: LOVK

msingh2013

Feb 19, 2013
Hello

I am also missing the medical surveillance form. I sent a Case Specific Enquiry for it. Do you think I should book the airline ticket or wait until I receive it? Also, how long would it take to receive it?