+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missing handwritten signatures on Imm008, paper-based file under AIPP

snigdha10

Dec 21, 2020
Missing handwritten signatures on Imm008, paper-based file under AIPP. Already submitted web forms and uploaded the documents and I did receive a temporary file number. But my AIPP will expire on 25 December 2020, inland application. Any ideas if they will return the file

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Missing handwritten signatures on Imm008, paper-based file under AIPP. Already submitted web forms and uploaded the documents and I did receive a temporary file number. But my AIPP will expire on 25 December 2020, inland application. Any ideas if they will return the file
When did they received your application? Whem did you sent webform? Did they reply that they forwarded your documents to cpc ?

snigdha10

Dec 21, 2020
When did they received your application? Whem did you sent webform? Did they reply that they forwarded your documents to cpc ?
I sent my paper-based application in August, they did reply back to web form stating at that time they have not received the application. 15 days back I called CIC and they provided my with the temporary file number and I submitted web form again, waiting for reply on that web form now

Reactions: abyappl

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I sent my paper-based application in August, they did reply back to web form stating at that time they have not received the application. 15 days back I called CIC and they provided my with the temporary file number and I submitted web form again, waiting for reply on that web form now
Do you know exact date you sent your application? I don’t think so they will return if they have forwarded to responsible office.

snigdha10

Dec 21, 2020
Your application is quick lot of people are waiting for temporary file number from july but already got it .
yeah but I know few people who submitted their file in October and already received permanent file number, I am just concerned if they will return my file for missing signatures

Reactions: KHEYROSA

KHEYROSA

Nov 16, 2019
NB
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2020
AOR Received.
13-01-2021
yeah but I know few people who submitted their file in October and already received permanent file number, I am just concerned if they will return my file for missing signatures
Hi did you get your AOR? You mentioned those applicants who submitted their AIPP paper application last October 2020, do you how they received their permanent file number? Was it via webform or via mail?

Thanks.

Diego_yeyo

Dec 27, 2020
Have you received any news? I sent my file on June and I also have a temporary number, But I think I didn't include some documents I should have. If they returned it I don't know if they will allow us to send it again if the endorsement is expired

snigdha10

Dec 21, 2020
Have you received any news? I sent my file on June and I also have a temporary number, But I think I didn't include some documents I should have. If they returned it I don't know if they will allow us to send it again if the endorsement is expired
you can fill the web form if required and they can tell if they are returning the file or you can upload the documents on web form. If they returned the file I heard we can reapply for endorsement but need to give them proof that file is returned

snigdha10

Dec 21, 2020
Hi did you get your AOR? You mentioned those applicants who submitted their AIPP paper application last October 2020, do you how they received their permanent file number? Was it via webform or via mail?

Thanks.
Some filled the web form and some called IRCC directly