+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missing Documents PDF from CIC- Please Help

vignesh20505

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
My PR application is under review. I just received an email from them with a pdf attachment (see below). I did not submit my Police Clearance and Fees but submitted my Passport copy and schedule A initially with other document. Is the PDF a generic one sent to all even if one or two documents are missing? because i dont think anything is missing in my Schedule A. Please reply....tks in advance.

I have file number but no medical request yet.

Thank you very much.

Here is the letter:
THIS IS A REMINDER EMAIL - PLEASE READ EACH SECTION CAREFULLY TO SEE IF IT APPLIES TO YOUR APPLICATION.
FOR ANY DOCUMENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE YOU SEND, PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER PAGE THAT LISTS YOUR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, UCI AND APPLICATION NUMBER.

PASSPORTS
Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new passports as soon as possible. You can send a Copy of the Biodata Page (page with photograph and name) to the following addresses below.

POLICE CERTIFICATES
If you have not already done so, provide Original Police Certificates from each country and territory where you lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18, for you and all family members over 18. If you delay in sending in these police certificates your application will be delayed.

MISSING SCHEDULE A INFORMATION
If you have a copy of the application you submitted please review the application in particular the schedule A Background information. Section 8 Personal History and Section 12 Addresses must cover the 10 year history prior to your submitting your application or beginning at the age of 18 whichever is the most recent. If you left gaps in the dates and they do not cover the entire period send in a newly completed Schedule A to provide complete information. If there are gaps in your personal history or gaps in your address history your application will be delayed.

RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF)
This is reminder that if your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding, you must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE YOU CAN IGNORE THIS LETTER.

Gymchamp

Dec 24, 2016
Hi vignesh,I received the same PDF today from cic,I guess you can give me the best answer,I also have filled all the information correctly,so what exactly does this mean?

Gymchamp

Dec 24, 2016
Hi vignesh,I also receive the same PDF,so what exactly does this mean ?

My PR application is under review. I just received an email from them with a pdf attachment (see below). I did not submit my Police Clearance and Fees but submitted my Passport copy and schedule A initially with other document. Is the PDF a generic one sent to all even if one or two documents are missing? because i dont think anything is missing in my Schedule A. Please reply....tks in advance.

I have file number but no medical request yet.

Thank you very much.

Here is the letter:
THIS IS A REMINDER EMAIL - PLEASE READ EACH SECTION CAREFULLY TO SEE IF IT APPLIES TO YOUR APPLICATION.
FOR ANY DOCUMENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE YOU SEND, PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER PAGE THAT LISTS YOUR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, UCI AND APPLICATION NUMBER.

PASSPORTS
Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new passports as soon as possible. You can send a Copy of the Biodata Page (page with photograph and name) to the following addresses below.

POLICE CERTIFICATES
If you have not already done so, provide Original Police Certificates from each country and territory where you lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18, for you and all family members over 18. If you delay in sending in these police certificates your application will be delayed.

MISSING SCHEDULE A INFORMATION
If you have a copy of the application you submitted please review the application in particular the schedule A Background information. Section 8 Personal History and Section 12 Addresses must cover the 10 year history prior to your submitting your application or beginning at the age of 18 whichever is the most recent. If you left gaps in the dates and they do not cover the entire period send in a newly completed Schedule A to provide complete information. If there are gaps in your personal history or gaps in your address history your application will be delayed.

RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF)
This is reminder that if your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding, you must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE YOU CAN IGNORE THIS LETTER.