+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missed proof of funds document

yesh

Mar 6, 2018
Hi All,
I applied for visit visa for my mom . She lives in India . I am a Permanent Resident of Canada . When I filled my application, proof of funds was a mandatory document. So I showed around 20k$ as proof of funds but didn’t submit . But before I submitted my application my mom’s US visit visa was approved. So in my application I edited her us non immigrant visa section. In mandatory documents us visa stamped image was asked and I submitted it but didn’t realize that proof of funds documents was automatically replaced after that update . I went ahead and submitted my visa application. After submitting I realized my mistake. Is there a way that I can add/link proof of funds to the submitted application? Please advise

yesh

Mar 6, 2018
Hi , I didn’t do anything. I just let it be like that and finally my mom ‘s visit visa was approved. Technically, I submitted what they asked for and didn’t submit anything additional

Apr 16, 2023
Hi , I didn’t do anything. I just let it be like that and finally my mom ‘s visit visa was approved. Technically, I submitted what they asked for and didn’t submit anything additional
Do you remember submitting any form? Family form etc? I did not get option to upload that too or any passport photo as well

kvk1981

Star Member
Mar 2, 2023
Hi All,
I applied for visit visa for my mom . She lives in India . I am a Permanent Resident of Canada . When I filled my application, proof of funds was a mandatory document. So I showed around 20k$ as proof of funds but didn’t submit . But before I submitted my application my mom’s US visit visa was approved. So in my application I edited her us non immigrant visa section. In mandatory documents us visa stamped image was asked and I submitted it but didn’t realize that proof of funds documents was automatically replaced after that update . I went ahead and submitted my visa application. After submitting I realized my mistake. Is there a way that I can add/link proof of funds to the submitted application? Please advise
Please raise a IRCc webform request. Please select the Visa office ( Country where the application is being processed from), and attach the required documents. You will get a reply in a couple of days that additional documents are attached to the visa application for VO to review