Missed Oath ceremony

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neutral said:
No, it's the old law that applies.
How do you know for sure they aren't applying on anyone taking oath starting june 11?

sauditoronto

Jun 7, 2015
neutral said:
Your moral and values will encourage for sure a lot of people in this forum to convert to Islam.
You know your problem is you are jealous to our holy religion ISLAM

you are connecting a topic to the religion

as a brother i tried to help him

where as you guys are attacking him with C24

jobs only for white and aboriginals are we immigrants puppets specially from middle east are we puppets yo

is it you only will just care of c24

c24 is a pain for a lot of people everyone agrees that

every one has a vision dont stop it or argue or comment to any thing weirdo bye yeah and i typed it in shortcut so if dont understand dont say i need to learn english lol guess u dont understand english depth if so anyways bye

neutral

Mar 19, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanV said:
How do you know for sure they aren't applying on anyone taking oath starting june 11?
Because the laws are not retroactive and because the intention of reside is something that will be reenforced during the process starting with the forms, he is just waiting fot the oath who's not going to change. The oath ceremony would be the same.

neutral

Mar 19, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sauditoronto said:

jobs only for white and aboriginals are we immigrants puppets specially from middle east are we puppets yo

every one has a vision dont stop it or argue or comment to any thing weirdo bye yeah and i typed it in shortcut so if dont understand dont say i need to learn english lol guess u dont understand english depth if so anyways bye
When there isn't brain, there is nothing we can do. No further comments.

sauditoronto

Jun 7, 2015
Torontonion said:
muslimtoronto said:
After reading you I strongly believe that Bad Eggs like you are enough to destroy the face of Islam, they dont need any enemy
who are you to say to i am a bad egg to Islam

do u know anything about islam ????

why are you jealous about a help i just did to a fellow brother grow up

and stop bragging and commenting

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neutral said:
Because the laws are not retroactive and because the intention of reside is something that will be reenforced during the process starting with the forms, he is just waiting fot the oath who's not going to change. The oath ceremony would be the same.
Maybe, but I won't believe it until I see it. Let's wait for the ones taking oath after June 11.

neutral

Mar 19, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanV said:
Maybe, but I won't believe it until I see it. Let's wait for the ones taking oath after June 11.
We're in Canada, not in Saudi Arabia so don't worry.

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neutral said:
We're in Canada, not in Saudi Arabia so don't worry.
I am definitely not worried. I actually would like to see citizenships taken away from the ones who leave, and even better the ones who left 20 years ago. They will be back in few years to collect benefits.

wd1

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
sauditoronto said:

I'm actually quiet enjoying C-24.

buddhaB

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
wd1 said:
I'm actually quiet enjoying C-24.
you all are funny and behave like teenage bullies :D

you don`t want certain people with certain mindsets in Canada.You clearly share it on the internet and try to hurt other`s :D

Tough life.You like it or not we all still exist.We all are in Canada.Maybe we are your co-workers,fellow students etc. :)

Where are the peaceful communities and the kind people in Canada?

neutral

Mar 19, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
buddhaB said:
Where are the peaceful communities and the kind people in Canada?
Canadians are known to trust people so the last thing they expect from someone is a lie.

So, the kind people in Canada doesn't appear when people cheat the system.

Torontonion

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
sauditoronto said:
who are you to say to i am a bad egg to Islam

do u know anything about islam ????

why are you jealous about a help i just did to a fellow brother grow up

and stop bragging and commenting
Muslims like you are really enemy of islam :'( :'(

Born-confused

Oct 18, 2014
Alot of people here just guessing and making stories;
one friend here thought he is helping MUSLIM brother, (I will not comment about his religion as it is private)
one friend thought he is cheating the system and so on.......
The truth is , when he was here for test, case officer knew that he was away and just landed again for the test while he was examining his passports.
CO had no issues that he was away, CO said that I am specifically interested in your 4 years relevant period up to the date of submission of your application.
because CO was satisfied that why he sent him the invite, but my friends bad luck that CO misunderstood his temporary address as his mailing address.
I hope people here will not be judgmental and provides neutral and fair advises
thanks

buddhaB

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
neutral said:
Canadians are known to trust people so the last thing they expect from someone is a lie.

So, the kind people in Canada doesn't appear when people cheat the system.
Agreed :)

not my country,not my problem brother.Today I`m here,tomorrow I`m there.No need to bully people on the internet,I believe :)

Peace out.