+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missed landing deadline for personal reasons.

suzteet

Jan 4, 2010
Hi. I have a question. Our family underwent the whole immigration procedure. we got our landing visas stamped in our passports from the embassy in Paris. The deadline for landing was february 2009 . We missed that deadline. I am writing to inquire whether our file can be reactivated or reconsidered- for a renewed landing date in 2010? Kindly advise what we can do. Thank you. S

Roger55

Oct 13, 2009
Sorry to say but " Huge Mistake " , you will have to go through the whole process once again. The landing visa is isssued for 1 year only, miss the deadline and according to CIC you have to go through whole process once again ( including payments and medicals ).

At least you already have all documents and know the process. Sorry to let you know but its the truth.

My advice, be patient and do it again this time do it right all the way.

Roger

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
suzteet said:
Hi. I have a question. Our family underwent the whole immigration procedure. we got our landing visas stamped in our passports from the embassy in Paris. The deadline for landing was february 2009 . We missed that deadline. I am writing to inquire whether our file can be reactivated or reconsidered- for a renewed landing date in 2010? Kindly advise what we can do. Thank you. S
That is too sad to hear about, especially when you already had it all, well try to reaply and send a letter to CIC and let them know your reasons, hopefully they could take this in considertion

good luck!!