+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missed attachments in Application post invitation FSW

Ali Hatim

Mar 29, 2017
Hi,
I am in a situation. A week back , I have submitted the POF to my agent and subsequently to CIC. However, some documents were missed in the attachments and the only POF that has been submitted is a bank account which is a joint account between Me and my Father. On questioning the agent they said that it would be a problem. I do have Funds to show only on my name which were sent to the agent, but were missed out. My question is will CIC take these documents post the submission. Any way to connect with them? and what suggestions do you have? Please help. Very upset that after all these years a document missed , may cause a negative impact.

Regards.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Fire the agent

Send a CSE and attach the missing document.

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Ali Hatim said:
Hi,
I am in a situation. A week back , I have submitted the POF to my agent and subsequently to CIC. However, some documents were missed in the attachments and the only POF that has been submitted is a bank account which is a joint account between Me and my Father. On questioning the agent they said that it would be a problem. I do have Funds to show only on my name which were sent to the agent, but were missed out. My question is will CIC take these documents post the submission. Any way to connect with them? and what suggestions do you have? Please help. Very upset that after all these years a document missed , may cause a negative impact.

Regards.
As xpressentry said, raise a CSE. Here's the link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Ali Hatim said:
Hi,

Regards.
Besides, a POF with a joint account where the joint holder is a spouse who is accompanying the PA is an acceptable one.

Ali Hatim

Mar 29, 2017
Thank you xpressentry n hot2cold ,
They have already submitted that. However have not received any response from them , if they will accept or have even seen the webform. Is that normal??
It's been 2 weeks. I have also re-sent the enquiry form last Friday once again.
Any other number I can call to notify them of this error?
Pl let me know