+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Misrepresentation

nimmikuriakose18

Aug 8, 2021
When I was in my homecountry I had 2 job experience during the same time period.For the first time along other documents I submitted one of my job experience for SOWP and got rejected However, a mistake happened during second SOWP application submission. I submitted the second job experience this is different from the first one does it create any problem for the process. Is this a misrepresentation.

Last edited:

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
they can check any previous applications and cross reference. The fact that you didnt state it or it differs might make an officer think youre lying to gain an advantage.

Am11

Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do the ircc verify my previously rejected SOWP VISA documents mainly job experience.
You could've given a LOE instead of using something different this time especially when an application is Wp because it relates and it will stay on file for future reference... so now just wait and watch .. you might be lucky enough to get through this. Or why didn't you add both experience if they were legit .
Good luck

Adnan_990

Star Member
Jan 10, 2024
When I was in my homecountry I had 2 job experience during the same time period.For the first time along other documents I submitted one of my job experience for SOWP and got rejected However, a mistake happened during second SOWP application submission. I submitted the second job experience this is different from the first one does it create any problem for the process. Is this a misrepresentation.
Hi, I have the same problem, what did you do ? Have you gotten your wp approved ?