+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MISREPRESENTATION CHARGE WITH INVITATION TO REAPPLY

KofiKyei

Sep 19, 2018
Dear Experts,

I received a refusal letter on my study permit application. The refusal was on grounds of misrepresentation because i did not state that I was refused United States visa sometime ago even though I explained in the procedural letter that it was genuine error. The letter indicated that I am welcome to re-apply if I feel I can respond to the concerns and demonstrate that my situation meets the requirement.

Please I need experts advice on this.

Thanks

gurman93

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Dear Experts,

I received a refusal letter on my study permit application. The refusal was on grounds of misrepresentation because i did not state that I was refused United States visa sometime ago even though I explained in the procedural letter that it was genuine error. The letter indicated that I am welcome to re-apply if I feel I can respond to the concerns and demonstrate that my situation meets the requirement.

Please I need experts advice on this.

Thanks
I was in same boat
got this exact same letter on 7 august
now I apply again with proper explanation.hoping for the best

zaka.engr

Sep 27, 2017
I was in same boat
got this exact same letter on 7 august
now I apply again with proper explanation.hoping for the best
Hi Guys,

Need your Help. I applied online on 24 September from Pakistan for 'Construction Project Management' Program (PG Diploma) in Fanshawe College for Jan 2019 Intake. My Course will start from Jan 7, 2019 and will be completed Aug 26, 2019. It is One year program approximately.
I got a refusal letter from CIC just after 8 days of my Visa application submission. Details of refusal letter have been shared below for your information. .

• Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration andRefugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:

purpose of visit

current employment situation

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can

demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be

accompanied by a new processing fee.""

Your Help is required, what to do now. Any idea.